Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-03-2005, 02:12 PM   #31
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Stebbi@Mar 7 2005, 06:58 AM
Well if you take meat away from me ill eat you!!!!
and some of them say ohh we kill live things... well plants and veggieare all alive to its just easier to catch
I will never give up meat never ever ever!!
when i think about meat i get water in my mouth!! i dont hate vegetarians but come on stop trying to make me become vegetarian!!
And that movie SUPER SIZE ME is total crap..... his girlfriend is vegan and he ate the same thing she eats for about 2 years or so then he starts suddenly to eat meat.. ofcourse his body isnt use to this kind a food and he gets really sick
actually, he wasn't eating the crap she gave him for two years. He wasn't a vegan or a vegetarian himself, he was ate a balanced, healthy diet. It was AFTER the experiment that his g/f put him on a vegan diet for two years (personally, that would be grounds for break up to me)
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 07-03-2005, 07:48 PM   #32
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

If people dont like meat, than it's their decision. If someone wants to do something different, I dont mind... :whistle:
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Old 07-03-2005, 08:41 PM   #33
Fruit Pie Jones
Now 50% Descriptivist!

Quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrater@Mar 6 2005, 07:48 PM
*meep*. I hate society and industrialization.
I don't have a clue what "*meep*" means, but posting on an Internet forum to proclaim your hatred of society and industrialization? Yes, Alanis, that is awfully ironic.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:02 PM   #34
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Fruit Pie Jones@Mar 7 2005, 09:41 PM
I don't have a clue what "*meep*" means
Isn't it just the filter applied to the word *meep*?

EDIT: That proves it then!
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 08-03-2005, 12:59 AM   #35
Kizzikat
Forum hobbit

[quote]Originally posted by ReamusLQ@Mar 7 2005, 03:12 PM
Quote:
He wasn't a vegan or a vegetarian himself, he was ate a balanced, healthy diet
Uh... you do know vegans can eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
Kizzikat is offline                         Send a private message to Kizzikat
Old 08-03-2005, 02:50 AM   #36
cheesegrater
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Fruit Pie Jones+Mar 7 2005, 04:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fruit Pie Jones @ Mar 7 2005, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cheesegrater@Mar 6 2005, 07:48 PM
*meep*. I hate society and industrialization.
I don't have a clue what "*meep*" means, but posting on an Internet forum to proclaim your hatred of society and industrialization? Yes, Alanis, that is awfully ironic. [/b][/quote]
What is your point?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrater@Mar 7 2005, 03:48 AM
Vegetarians are cowards. Vegan is the way to go...
I won't even go into a real debate here.
The reasons you are giving are (mildy put) far fetched. You are saying, you're a vegan, because your rebeling against the modern society and your government???
Oh well... If you say so :whistle:
*meep* yeah!

Quote:
And that movie SUPER SIZE ME is total crap..... his girlfriend is vegan and he ate the same thing she eats for about 2 years or so then he starts suddenly to eat meat.. ofcourse his body isnt use to this kind a food and he gets really sick
So, my body adapts to the type of food I eat? I don't think so. The body is already adapted to digest certain things. You cannot make it digest motor oil. Macdonalds is the real crap.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:57 AM   #37
GraveDigger
Game Wizzard

Send a message via ICQ to GraveDigger

Eat whatever you like because it’s not only the teeth formation that allows humans to cut and chew but also the digestion system. Our stomach digests everything for us. All you need to observe is what type of meat you eat.

This is true that what we eat affects our nature that’s why by God we are not allowed to eat carnivorous animals. Pitiful animals like goat, cow, hen, etc are the best choices. In Judaism and Islam, Pork is prohibited though Pigs are pitiful, but its there shameful nature of sitting and eating their own muck and enjoying swapping their mates with each other might be the reason.

EDITING FROM HERE:

And make sure that the meat you eat should be "HALAL." HALAL is an Arabic word, which means "to cut the main blood stream." This is medically the most humane way of slaughtering an animal. Medically, all the germs in a body are in the blood, so cutting the main blood stream and the brain connection with the body from the neck is the best way and why:

1- Cut the main blood vessel and let the blood completely flows out of the body is higly hygenic.

2- Cut the brain from the body so there is no pain feelings after the cutting. Note, that the shivering and shaking of animals after cutting the blood vessel is not pain, its the contracting of a body being drained out of blood.

GraveDigger is offline                         Send a private message to GraveDigger
Old 08-03-2005, 03:00 AM   #38
cheesegrater
Game freak

Quote:
This is true that what we eat affects our nature that’s why by God we are not allowed to eat carnivorous animals.
It will obviously make physical changes. However, are you saying that eating different things will affect my behaviours?
Old 08-03-2005, 03:09 AM   #39
einherjar

Jews and Muslims don't eat pigs because they are considered unclean. If you think that people shouldn't follow their religion's rules, then a reality check is in order for you. If that wasn't what you implied, then you need to take more English classes.

Old 08-03-2005, 03:20 AM   #40
GraveDigger
Game Wizzard

Send a message via ICQ to GraveDigger

Quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrater@Mar 8 2005, 08:00 AM
It will obviously make physical changes. However, are you saying that eating different things will affect my behaviours?
Yes, and why? Because I read it in many books.
GraveDigger is offline                         Send a private message to GraveDigger