Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-03-2017, 02:26 AM   #81
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile tienkhoanguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
My two real parents (mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my two real sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi) are very encouraging. They worked very hard and consistent from a young age to succeed. They also faced many trials in their life. However my real parents' GOD (ie The Original Jesus Christ from 0 A.D.) have set a name for us. During our lives we have our names smered and our reputations tarnished. But that is what we get for being GOD loving and GOD fearing people!!! In my life my entire immediate family members within our family-unit taught me a lesson I ended up learning the hard and painful way. They told me either you work and study like GOD through Jesus and Mary wants or you fail# I mocked them only to find myself kicked out of their home and eat out of the trash. What seems many years later I came back home and humble. Today I learn listen to my real parents along with my two real sisters. If you cannot go to church then pray. If you cannot pray the official prayers say something GOD understands. The Holy Bible is a good way to live your life. You are doing well Mystvan! If you accept the words of a humble aspiring programmer who made pingpong then that is your choice. From a humble programmer who gets tired out however tries to bring home support like my real immediate family-unit... I believe you are on the right track.

It is my real family who got me the connection into the colleges that happen to be my choices many years later. I went to a humble Ivy League college little known to be Lafayette College of Engineering back in the days in Pennsylvania. I was a drop out however the experiences there and at Lehigh County Community College (also in Pennsylvania) made me who I am today. Those two colleges are my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy choices. My real mother chose a humble community college The Lone Star in Houston in the Lone Star State. My real mother who works very very hard for the little she has continues to provide for us the best she can at a grandmother age. I am just sad I could not have made my family proud. However I try in my disabled ways to be the programmer that they always wanted. So I am a little happy that I made pingpong. It is the first two softwares or whatever that really made me feel I did something productive with my life. I might not have 100% in Calculus like my successful uncle however I got a low A and I can live knowing I tried my hardest. I took out two Calculus thick texts to try and understand it all. I did not even cheat on anything during my college exams and trials. Unfortunately outside of college I am a goof and a disappointments to my family. So I am also in need of GOD always###

In Jesus and Mary I live to be in Heaven with them and my family
Dear friend.

I see you love God very much and it is a good thing.

Quote:
Unfortunately outside of college I am a goof and a disappointments to my family.
Every human being is precious and unique to Jesus. We are the image and likeness of God (book of Genesis). So much has He come to show us how the Father is. Whoever sees Jesus, sees the Father (said to Philip). For God so loved the world, that he sent his Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. God himself said that he had no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that he repent and live (book of Ezekiel). Jesus would have come to save even if there was only one sinful person. Do you remember the Parable of the Lost Sheep, the Prodigal Son and the Lost Coin?

I realize that you are very anxious and insecure. You depend on God, but God alone is not enough. You also need human beings. Examples? Jesus told the men to remove the stone from the Lazarus tomb instead of ordering the stone to move itself. This shows that what men can do, God will not act unnecessarily. Jesus, in performing the miracle of the multiplication of loaves, ordered the disciples to give food to the hungry people instead of ordering food to come out of nowhere.

A very simple example would be for people to have faith to make money sitting instead of working, for God Himself said that man would earn his bread through sweat on his face (book of Genesis). Besides the wise Solomon compare the laboring person with the ant (but we know that there are slave and parasitic ants ) (book of Proverbs).

Another example would be the person wanting to be cured by faith, but being drunk, smoker, drugging, being gluttonous, consuming a few nutritious and unhealthy foods. Or be accepted into university without having studied. Or get safely to your destination by driving in an irresponsible, careless way. It has a name: “Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God”.

I could give you more examples, but I hope you understand what I mean. God also said that it would not be good for man (Adam) to be alone. The human being is a social being such as bees, ants and termites.

You also need to depend on trusted people and seek professional help (psychologist). He / she can guide you on how to lessen your anxiety, stress, loneliness, how to act in accordance with standards acceptable to society without being discriminated against and despised.

And if necessary, be medicated (by psychiatrist / endocrinologist) to improve your quality of life and your self-esteem. Surely every person has his own battle and pain as burdens to bear, but what we humans can do, God will not do for us.

As I have been through very difficult and distressing (non-financial - family health problems) times, I know full well what it is like to go through the hard time. I strongly recommend that you seek out a good professional who can support you at this difficult time. May you seek protection and support in the combination of God and human help. Good luck!

PS: I am sorry. As my main language is Portuguese, it is a bit tiresome to find how the Bible verses have been translated into English. Especially for the Bible uses ancient, archaic words, little used for the present day.
Old 13-03-2017, 02:50 AM   #82
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Dear Mystvan:

"I am from Vietnam and if you are Portugese then that is okay! However I have been visiting a friend that happens to be a girl my age for years now. She does also happen to be Vietnamese.

I have very few friends and very few families. However I prefer quality than quantity. I do go see a psychiatrist/psychologist every 3 months to check on my mental status. It is suggested that I at least try to be more socially outgoing.

I agree with work is better than sitting there and thank you for reminding me how important it is that I keep programming. To see months of revisions lost just because of an false alarm on an antivirus would be horrible and maybe even devastating to my financial support to my family!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 13-03-2017, 05:32 PM   #83
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Well I am trying to get my winpong1 officially approved by Norton. So I just submitted my application to have my software scanned. For the time being here is winpong2. See if you can see what the subtle difference is if you want. Like Mystvan says I have low self esteem. So that is why I depend on GOD 0 AD.

http://www.mediafire.com/?trjp732iij34a
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 14-03-2017, 07:55 PM   #84
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Immaculate Mary (ie Chua Me O!) and Jesus!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rbt67z...nk7/LITTLE.COM

Well here is me just getting something out. I just did not want to let my skills go to Heaven just yet. hehe So I am keeping in shape. This is not the smallest program I have made. However it is okay. It just says nothing when you run it. I told you so! Bad joke I know.
Old 15-03-2017, 02:06 AM   #85
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Wink Brazil is the United Nations!!!

Quote:
"I am from Vietnam and if you are Portugese then that is okay! However I have been visiting a friend that happens to be a girl my age for years now. She does also happen to be Vietnamese.

I have very few friends and very few families. However I prefer quality than quantity. I do go see a psychiatrist/psychologist every 3 months to check on my mental status. It is suggested that I at least try to be more socially outgoing.

I agree with work is better than sitting there and thank you for reminding me how important it is that I keep programming. To see months of revisions lost just because of an false alarm on an antivirus would be horrible and maybe even devastating to my financial support to my family!
Dear friend.

I live in São Paulo, but I was born in “Rio de Janeiro the Marvelous City”. It is really the Marvelous City for bandits, corrupt, thugs, corrupt politicians, drug dealers and arms traffickers. Release the Sardaukar against them!!!

The second richest city in Brazil is bankrupt due to incompetence and corruption. The people of Rio de Janeiro will really need Christ the Redeemer very much to wash away so much filth, dirt and corruption.

List of Countries with Puns

Well, as unfortunately I have relatives, friends and acquaintances who suffer from mental disorders (Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder and Depression), I know more about this subject than the other “normal” ones.

Unfortunately the psychiatrist only adjusts the dosage of medications. This helps a lot, but you should also seek psychological help.

The psychiatrist, for the most part, does not like psychologists . It is that old rivalry:

• Engineer vs. Architect;

• Engineer vs. Economist;

• Engineer vs Administrator;

• Statistical Mathematician vs. Economist;

• Physician vs. Nutritionist;

• Psychiatrist vs. Psychologist;

• etc.

The psychologist is also very important. You talk about your worries, problems, behaviors, sorrows, etc. In addition to unburdening, you will feel improved self-esteem, more determined, safer, and less anxious. I guarantee you will feel the difference.

The human needs the tripod: Spirit (God), Mind (mind balanced through psychology and medications, reading books, exercise the mind, etc.) and Body (medications, healthy eating habits, physical exercises, etc.).

Good luck! God bless you and your family!

Last edited by Mystvan; 16-03-2017 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Geography Class: Geographical Atlas
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 15-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #86
Tseki

I'd like to know what is the meaning of this thread?

Old 16-03-2017, 12:42 AM   #87
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Wink National Geographic wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseki View Post
I'd like to know what is the meaning of this thread?
Well, our friend created this thread to talk about his beliefs, his love for God and also a brief biography of his family.

As he appeared anxious and insecure, I merely tried to comfort him and also give some advice to seek human help to improve his quality of life and self-esteem.

As he thought I was of Portuguese origin, I merely stated that Brazil, a country of continental dimensions such as the United States, has a population composed of people of various origins and countries, beliefs and customs.

Then I listened to the list of possible countries, mainly of European origin, that populated Brazil from the nineteenth century to the present day...

I sincerely hope you enjoyed the Geography class. It is kind of National Geographic wannabe...

It is kind of a timeline...
Old 16-03-2017, 06:00 AM   #88
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default The meaning of this thread...

It seems Mystvan is right. The title is Jesus Christ!hehe I originally created this thread to talk and brag about Jesus Christ. That Jesus Christ gave me my immediate family (Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and Nguyen Binh Thuy and Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi) is next. Also that Jesus Christ has bless my family with a humble work ethics to bring in support is another thing. And now Jesus Christ has added a few people to my thread and that is called friends in The Holy Bible. So it all relates to Jesus Christ although my latest work PingPong is supposed to be in final production.

Last edited by tienkhoanguyen; 16-03-2017 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Am I insecure about the actual meaning? Yes. hehe
Old 16-03-2017, 03:16 PM   #89
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Quote:
It seems Mystvan is right. The title is Jesus Christ!hehe I originally created this thread to talk and brag about Jesus Christ. That Jesus Christ gave me my immediate family (Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and Nguyen Binh Thuy and Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi) is next. Also that Jesus Christ has bless my family with a humble work ethics to bring in support is another thing. And now Jesus Christ has added a few people to my thread and that is called friends in The Holy Bible. So it all relates to Jesus Christ although my latest work PingPong is supposed to be in final production.
Speaking of honours of working for your immediate family unit... https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bg8txjrsfc338/101216

This software now contains 3 files instead of the original 1 then 2. hehe

you activate pingpong.exe

it activates jzusinri.0ad

then when the program ends it jumps to another call tuyet.exe

I hope you enjoy a long journey into oblivion hehe because it never ends...
Old 16-03-2017, 04:45 PM   #90
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Quote:
Speaking of honours of working for your immediate family unit... https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bg8txjrsfc338/101216

This software now contains 3 files instead of the original 1 then 2. hehe

you activate pingpong.exe

it activates jzusinri.0ad

then when the program ends it jumps to another call tuyet.exe

I hope you enjoy a long journey into oblivion hehe because it never ends...
Try still link instead if you are interested in one that should work for DOS and tested on 32bit XP. I am trying out a new method so if you put these files in your temp folder and it does not activate the last program you can do that yourself by typing tuyet.exe or it should work if you put it in your c:\ directory. I tested it on a temp directory not C and it worked on my side at least for Window 32bit XP.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/n6f9c3347kfvu/20170316

You can either use CMD prompt or just double click.