Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-08-2008, 03:19 AM   #11
Kugerfang
_r.u.s.s. changed it :'(

I had another dream, this time it was about me getting BANNED. :O

Could this be a prediction?

-Terry Pratchett
Kugerfang is offline                         Send a private message to Kugerfang
Old 02-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #12
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

i dunno, but i could crop your legs, at least
Old 02-08-2008, 10:32 AM   #13
dosraider
Dismembered.

Give the kid a break _r.u.s.s. ....His neck or so will do fine ...

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 02-08-2008, 11:04 AM   #14
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugerfang View Post
I had another dream, this time it was about me getting BANNED. :O

Could this be a prediction?
If you don't stop spamming it could well be one.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 02-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #15
ianfreddie07
wat

Can I uhhh... defend Kuger without facing serious consequences? We're from the same country anyway.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #16
karooble

Once I dreamed I was a large piece of Swiss cheese, but orange. I felt really helpless the entire time, but nobody wanted to eat me.

A recurring dream I have takes place in a large industrial warehouse inside a military complex, and I always have to rescue my mom, my little brother, my fiance, or somebody like that. It's kind of Metal Gear Solid-esque, but I never played MGS.
karooble is offline                         Send a private message to karooble
Old 06-08-2008, 10:40 PM   #17
ysorian
Uneducated Member

My dreams are always bizarre but heres a couple...

In the first one im a private eye investigatin the disappearance of children. I find a factory and when i peer in a window i see a conveyer belt with mulitcoloured (vivid) kids shoes movin along. As i follow round i am in a cemetary and the shoes have joined a HUGE pile at back. I am in the cemetary and an old silver panther suddenly leaps at me. I hide behind gravestones and run for my life. Finally i leap off a headstone and over a wickedly spiked fence. I turn and see the panther impale itself on said fence. I think im safe but then a young one leaps over the carcass of the first. I run again, into a park where i find a friend (dont recognise them). The friend wrestles the panther to the ground and starts yellin for me to - bleep- it. When i do it turns into a beautiful woman but her important bit opens up and sucks me into a void.

The other im bein chased by a rhino dressed like a genie. It chases me into a waterslide but as im slidin down i go over switches that throw a ball up in the air in front of me. I catch them and try to throw them at said rhino. The waterslide suddenly becomes a train hangin over a cliff and im fallin, smashin thru windows as i go thru carriages and finally out the front... i wake when i hit the water below.

sorry for the length... hope u find my freakiness interestin... maybe i need help :worried:
ysorian is offline                         Send a private message to ysorian
Old 06-08-2008, 10:44 PM   #18
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

i wish i could remember dreams well like you guys
i'm more like this

Last edited by _r.u.s.s.; 06-08-2008 at 10:47 PM.
_r.u.s.s. is offline                         Send a private message to _r.u.s.s.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #19
ysorian
Uneducated Member

Im not sure if this is part of what u meant but apparently the majority of guys only dream in black and white. I guess that makes me a major girl
ysorian is offline                         Send a private message to ysorian
Old 07-08-2008, 07:21 AM   #20
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Quote:
My dreams are always bizarre but heres a couple...

In the first one im a private eye investigatin the disappearance of children. I find a factory and when i peer in a window i see a conveyer belt with mulitcoloured (vivid) kids shoes movin along. As i follow round i am in a cemetary and the shoes have joined a HUGE pile at back. I am in the cemetary and an old silver panther suddenly leaps at me. I hide behind gravestones and run for my life. Finally i leap off a headstone and over a wickedly spiked fence. I turn and see the panther impale itself on said fence. I think im safe but then a young one leaps over the carcass of the first. I run again, into a park where i find a friend (dont recognise them). The friend wrestles the panther to the ground and starts yellin for me to - bleep- it. When i do it turns into a beautiful woman but her important bit opens up and sucks me into a void.

The other im bein chased by a rhino dressed like a genie. It chases me into a waterslide but as im slidin down i go over switches that throw a ball up in the air in front of me. I catch them and try to throw them at said rhino. The waterslide suddenly becomes a train hangin over a cliff and im fallin, smashin thru windows as i go thru carriages and finally out the front... i wake when i hit the water below.

sorry for the length... hope u find my freakiness interestin... maybe i need help :worried:
I always love to explain dreams:

1. You want to have children (missing kids, kid shoes)
2. You are afraid of dying (Graveyard, battle)
3. You want to go to Las Vegas (The last bit)
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen