Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 11:40 PM   #11
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Maikel@Feb 11 2006, 07:48 PM
(off-topic)Well, maybe ask it more politely next time. I mean, you seem pretty upset for having a post deleted. it's just an internet forum
I consider deleting a post for no apparent reason and without information a pretty rude thing to do... so why would I be the one to be "polite"? I know now that it is likely that nobody deleted this post at all, but if that's the case, no one should be offended by my question anyway, am I right?

But this topic is through anyway, so maybe that would be another discussion.
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 11-02-2006, 11:46 PM   #12
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

W00000t...
wtf is this all about?
I deleted your topic (and link) as it was pretty utterly pointless.
It was a link to a book about pirates in the mexican gulf...

If someone wanted to know about it, they would have found it themselves..

I usualy don't PM when i delete/modify/move posts or topics, and i have no intention of doing so unless it's nessesery.

As faar as i could see the book had N O T H I N G to do with the game, as you sugested in the topic..

(i know this will turn into a flame-fest)
Old 11-02-2006, 11:50 PM   #13
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Titan@Feb 12 2006, 01:46 AM
Don't worry, it won't, as far as I'm concerned... I already know what to think about you, and that's what I stick with, since you just proed it to be right anyway... :angel:

Go on and delete another one then.
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 11-02-2006, 11:52 PM   #14
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chuck the plant+Feb 12 2006, 01:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chuck the plant @ Feb 12 2006, 01:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Titan@Feb 12 2006, 01:46 AM
Don't worry, it won't, as far as I'm concerned... I already know what to think about you, and that's what I stick with, since you just proed it to be right anyway... :angel:

Go on and delete another one then. [/b][/quote]
And i should care what you think of me because of...?
Old 11-02-2006, 11:55 PM   #15
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

I never said you should.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:10 AM   #16
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

In here it is not a place to talk about this, and don´t need to be rude, I think it is best to someone close and erase this topic, because if someone came here for the first time and read this maybe will be with a wrong idea of Abandonia, i think we are very sympatic, don´t make believe another idea. :ranting:
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 12-02-2006, 12:15 AM   #17
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

It wasn't ME who started this... and if this topic would give "other ideas" because of certain official actions... would they be so wrong then?

But as I said, anyone with the appropiate powers IS free to delete this topic, anyway...
Old 12-02-2006, 01:18 AM   #18
Yobor
Hero Gamer

I think getting angry about this is a natural reaction, but it happens all the time. Posts or topics are deleted for various reasons, and the best we can do is get along with it.
Yobor is offline                         Send a private message to Yobor
Old 12-02-2006, 09:26 AM   #19
The Niles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I don't know what happened to this topic you mentioned (haven't seen it at all) but isn't it possible it was moved without leaving a link? I do that sometimes and if I do I never PM about it.
Rabyd Rev -- 2 Timothy 2:15
The Niles is offline                         Send a private message to The Niles
Old 12-02-2006, 11:41 AM   #20
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

Sometimes someone complains about a cancelled topic and I always join to his lament, remembering my cancelled topic, who was called "Save the traffic cones": whe lost him forever...

Anyway, I think that instead of deleting, should be better close those kind of topic with a last ironic post! That could be more stylish: even in a non-democracy we need style!