Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Tech Corner > Programming
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-12-2005, 08:05 PM   #11
Taskmaster
Super Freak

I'm betting he won't but having been on the coding end of several 80% complete games, I hope that he does.

Old 16-12-2005, 07:58 AM   #12
Reup
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Ioncannon+Dec 15 2005, 02:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ioncannon @ Dec 15 2005, 02:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-omg@Dec 12 2005, 05:19 PM
hows about...
you are an elf. not tolkien style but those little ones of santas that looks like hobbits but are called elfs so xmass peeps dont get tolkiens lawyers on there case
*ahem* anyways
uuuuhhh, does Tolken really have a licence on elfs? Like Warcraft and a bunch of other games have elves in em. [/b][/quote]
I think he was referring to the hobbits

So, err, chickenman, with the risk of sounding cynical, do you think you'll actually create this game ^before^ christmas? I mean, it's in less then 10 days... and even using a game maker it'll be heaps of work.
Reup is offline                         Send a private message to Reup
Old 16-12-2005, 10:37 AM   #13
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

How about "The Abandonia chrismas story"?

"Abandonia is a huge corporation that is making remakes of old games. The whole corporation is located in one skycraper.

The main character is someone in our forum (perhaps you, chikenman) The chrismas is coming and everyone has to prepare. "

It could be a quest game, where the main guy has to save the Abandonia's chrismas. He will encouter tricky puzzles and other forum members in their favourite tasks.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 16-12-2005, 12:03 PM   #14
Eva02Soul
Game freak

what about "Wake up santa?" It's christmas Eve, and Santa should be taking time out of his 364-day schedule of sweet jack all to deliver toys, but he's passed out after getting tanked watching a sports match. Do you have what it takes to sober up a big fat man in a red body-roll? You'll have to play the game to find out.
Eva02Soul is offline                         Send a private message to Eva02Soul
Old 16-12-2005, 12:10 PM   #15
Taskmaster
Super Freak

Quote:
It's christmas Eve, and Santa should be taking time out of his 364-day schedule of sweet jack all to deliver toys, but he's passed out after getting tanked watching a sports match. Do you have what it takes to sober up a big fat man in a red body-roll?
Good to see the spirit of Christmas - peace on earth and good will to men - is alive and well!

Of course with the entitlement mindset of many of todays folks, "Santa" owes them a gift and, thus, there is nothing to be thankful for. As for me I'm thankful to God and not Santa, but that's a different story.

:angel:
Old 17-12-2005, 12:21 PM   #16
chickenman
Hero Gamer

You may not see it till after christmas due to me getting a new computer, but I WILL get it done.
and thank you for all your great ideas.
chickenman is offline                         Send a private message to chickenman
Old 03-01-2006, 03:56 PM   #17
Taskmaster
Super Freak

OK... well where is it? :evil:

Old 05-01-2006, 11:42 AM   #18
chickenman
Hero Gamer

It's on hold till I get some free time, my web browser is taking a lot of work
chickenman is offline                         Send a private message to chickenman
Old 05-01-2006, 12:07 PM   #19
Taskmaster
Super Freak

Somehow I knew that..... :whistle: