Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-11-2005, 10:15 PM   #11
Chuck the plant
Game Wizzard

My usual dreams are waaayyy to kinky to share them on a board visited by minors... I put transcriptions of some up on some more adult-oriented sites, though... :angel:
Chuck the plant is offline                         Send a private message to Chuck the plant
Old 15-11-2005, 11:45 PM   #12
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

Among my favourite dreams are where I visit landscapes that are earthlike but have much more energy and beauty. The beach is usually surrounded by high sand dunes and the water is energetic and richly hued. But the way these places make me feel is the best part. They all have a wonderful atmosphere of excitment and adventure, yet peace and beauty. I dreamt once of finding a crystal clear river that flowed through a field of green grass. However the river blended in with the grass and had no banks either side...the grass grew beneath the water.

A few nights ago I dreamt of looking out a window and seeing an almost vertical hill close by. It was so steep that it was almost like looking at a flat painting where I could see every detail. The hill appeared to be covered in a patchwork quilt of colourful fields, and where the steepness levelled off to one side there were a few people ambling over the crescent. I decided to climb the hill, but when I climbed out the window, it suddenly darkened and I noticed that there was a wide stone ledge over my head. I had to follow the path beneath the ledge until I reached the hill and its colourful fields. I think the fields were wild flowers with the same colours growing side-by-side.
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree
Old 16-11-2005, 02:14 AM   #13
Evad
Game freak

Where I had this pet bug...really creepy. It was like some sort of roach, and it would crawl on me, and I could tell it was tasteing me, and its prickly little feet were like needles, I was almost paralyzed with fear that it was going to bite me.
Evad is offline                         Send a private message to Evad
Old 16-11-2005, 04:27 AM   #14
Nikson
Game Wizzard

I've had at most 5 nightmares all my life. I can only remember one vividly, and one vaguely.
As for normal dreams, usually the only dreams I remember when I wake up involve whatever girl I have a soft spot for at the time.
Nikson is offline                         Send a private message to Nikson
Old 16-11-2005, 04:51 AM   #15
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

Send a message via Yahoo to Abi79

My dreams....almost always nighmares when I get scared, start to cry... ( )
There was one when I was on a bike and a UFO made out of paper came to me. They beamed down some aliens made out of.....paper and I ran to my house. Suddenly their UFO exploded and I was safe once again.
Abi79 is offline                         Send a private message to Abi79
Old 16-11-2005, 06:41 AM   #16
Nikson
Game Wizzard

I know dreams are really random, but the kind of randomness abi and pigggy are showing seems more like making stuff up on the spot rather than the inner workings of their subconscious.
Nikson is offline                         Send a private message to Nikson
Old 16-11-2005, 12:03 PM   #17
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

I always have a hard time remembering my dreams but at this moment I can remember 5 or 6 of my dreams that I have had.

3 of them have serial killers in them:

One was about 8 years ago the girl i liked then was killing everyone and everything was some sort of shade of green, absolutly everything?

One was just some serial killer on the loose and killed everyone in my family then I was running up and down my street, don't know what I was doing?

The other my house and yard was turned into a theme park or circus and there was a scarecrow (ironically) on the loose and killing everyone, he was after me but everyone kept getting in his way and killed them.

One I had 11 years ago my brothers were kidnapped and I had to save them.

One we had a crocodile as a pet and kept it on an abandoned pirate ship in our back yard.

And my latest one was in some school everything was grey and I found some secret and all this weird stuff happened. It was a brilliant dream I'll never forget but too much happened to bother writing down.

I just remembered another 2.

One about arm markings foretelling how successful you would be in the future they only lasted till you were 10.

Then something about all water being jelly and instead of high tide and low tide everything that wasn't jelly would turn into jelly and the jelly would turn into everything else. And people had to live in the jelly during high tide. This of course doesn't make sense.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 16-11-2005, 02:52 PM   #18
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

Send a message via Yahoo to Abi79

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikson@Nov 16 2005, 09:41 AM
I know dreams are really random, but the kind of randomness abi and pigggy are showing seems more like making stuff up on the spot rather than the inner workings of their subconscious.
Well, it only happened once and since I was little I always dreamed strange things.

(I forgot to mention: the city I was in was also made out of paper and I wasn't on a real bike...can't find the word for it....it was those things little children have with pedals and 4 weels....unfortunately I broke it 2 weeks after getting it)
Abi79 is offline                         Send a private message to Abi79
Old 16-11-2005, 11:41 PM   #19
Evad
Game freak

"The other my house and yard was turned into a theme park or circus and there was a scarecrow (ironically) on the loose and killing everyone, he was after me but everyone kept getting in his way and killed them."

"Ignore the voices man. Don't listen to the voices!!" :help:
Evad is offline                         Send a private message to Evad
Old 17-11-2005, 12:46 AM   #20
moogle
Abandonia Homie

I believe dreams are based off of what you did recently (like right before bed)
Ok, my weirdest dream.....I'm in the garage of the office map for Counterstrike, all my team mates are dead, suddenly zombies apear and try to get me, the zombie spit blood at you which goes through walls and objects and if it hits you you die. I run around trying to kill as many as possible, suddenly I can fly around like superman and I fly around killing them all with headshots, dream ends. I also had a dream where I got up and went to the bathroom, and I heard like a chainsaw like noise, and I just dropped to the ground and screamed.....random yet really scarry and realistic...
moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle