Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-08-2017, 08:03 PM   #471
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

20170826150205: Well it looks like the rain is just starting up again. It has been raining all morning and stopped for 5 to 7 hours. According to the 8 day chart from my friend at blankmediaprinting who printed out my professional looking Jesus Christ and Mary discs for my personal use.....

The bad weather should only last 8 days at the most. So by next Sunday everything *should* be back to normal unless peoples' homes have been wrecked by then!

In worst news peoples who have their homes closer to the coastlines have been hit according to the internet news.

So please check your surrounding local areas to see if your weather is going to be effected. Thank you!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 26-08-2017, 08:12 PM   #472
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Years ago with Hurricane Katrina we had to drive all the way north towards dry areas. However I don't know if we have to go this time. If you don't have home insurance please put your electronics to higher places where the waters would not reach. However please be careful if it falls on you! Jesus!!! My parents had to break down part of the walls when it got watery and rebuild# We also had to take out old carpeting. However the most important thing is to be alive. I know if your house and things gets hit that it is lost. The first thing is to be safe for you and your family. Then things can get donated like before and rebuild if your place gets hit again.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 27-08-2017, 05:44 AM   #473
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. JESUS!!!!! It has been raining heavily for hours now. Houston weather seems to be quiet in the morning. Maybe that is because the storm goes back to sea that time? I don't know. However earlier it was scary with the high wind factor blowing against the weak windows.
Old 27-08-2017, 09:47 AM   #474
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Well 8 hours of nonstop heavy rain.....

So far the rain is nonstop. No damages yet here in Houston, Texas where I am thank you God of Heaven!
Old 27-08-2017, 09:53 AM   #475
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well no Hazelnut Ice Coffee but I have Nestle Instant Coffee. I only have like 2 dry ounces of Nestle Instant Coffee. However each teaspoon makes 16 fluid ounces. So it should last the whole week while I am hidden inside away from the heavy rain! I have just enough to eat for the whole week from the freezer to the refrigerator. The internet is constant except for 2 or 3 times during the night because of the storm. When the internet is out I use the phone connection to get streaming music. I just program while the internet is out or eat or pray. The candle has been lit for 10 hours now and it is almost out. I need more candles.
Old 27-08-2017, 12:57 PM   #476
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you!

https://youtu.be/TpYWtgTKjnU
Old 27-08-2017, 03:04 PM   #477
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

https://youtu.be/dkKbPzh8oTY

Summary:
Video of weather and my place.....
Old 27-08-2017, 05:09 PM   #478
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Bless so far here in another area of Houston Texas!

https://youtu.be/DhUIqQ-TQIo

Thank you the water is not 2 feet high like in some other areas!!!
Old 28-08-2017, 01:31 AM   #479
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one always for me.

God, Jesus Christ, is number one always for me. I am not a perfect person so I need God, Jesus Christ, always! Also, I will always need my parents and siblings. In additional I will always need my wife and child to be. Well you have probably noticed I did a few doubles early because of the extreme weather. McDonalds is closed so my uncle could not get me my Hazelnut Ice Coffee on Sunday. However it is better to be safe in this dangerous weather. I could live with Nestle Instant Coffee until it is out. hehe Seriously, be safe!!! Thank you... I know I am only 1 of many wonderful people out there. God made everyone. We all choose to love our creator or not.
Old 28-08-2017, 02:55 PM   #480
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Monday August 28, 2017 10AM

https://youtu.be/4kMxa4MM-_Q

Hurricane moving north(east) potentially out of Texas to another state! Please check your local news and weather stations. Thank you