Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2016, 04:24 AM   #1
Temporary Joe

Default WingNuts: Temporal Navigator

Hi! I recently got a PC and there's an old game I want to play, WingNuts: Temporal Navigator. It's an old game (2001) and while the Mac version is easy to find and was released as freeware (it's non-Universal, but a system update at some point broke the music changing between levels, and with Rosetta, even running it is a little iffy), there was a PC version too (98/Me/2000/XP). I checked the "Is it abandonware" checklist, it's not being supported anymore and even Freeverse doesn't exist anymore (it was bought up by a series of companies, and the current holder, DeNA, holds no trace to Freeverse's original products). In fact, I remember that when Freeverse was still extant, I wrote their support a letter about the problems, but it was already officially discontinued at that point.

The PC version I've tried to find on other sources, even a demo (sadly the PC version's demo was hosted on Freeverse's now-defunct FTP). And no, if your suggestion was "get an emulator and play it", it uses OpenGL, which SheepShaver does not support.

Thanks and I appreciate any feedback!
Temporary Joe is offline                         Send a private message to Temporary Joe