Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-02-2006, 01:02 PM   #21
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Scatty@Feb 1 2006, 02:39 PM
So you propose instead that he lets her go, the one who is from his words the best friend he met yet, and searches for someone other? Do you actually have an idea what love is? But without blowing this theme up here, let's say - everyone is different, and someone as earthly as you wouldn't care, while others who have more emotions in them would go back and not give their love so easily up.
If one is as dry like you, loads of girls will pass along in life and never return. I say if there is real love, then hold it and don't give so easily up, instead of committing a suicide. If there's no love but just some game, it's even less worth it to commit suicide because of it.
1) I've talked to Playbahnosh about this through many PMs while the situation was happening (months ago).
2) Never confuse friendship with love. Guys and galls can be just friends without love being involved.
3) You obviously don't even know what Play's problem is - otherwise you'd be at least able to keep track who Play was with and left and who did he meet and spend great time with, but never was a couple.
4) Just out of curiosity - how old are you? How much life have you seen? I'm 27 and about to get married - and I'm still very young and don't know half the things there are to the mystery of love, but no I'm not all dry as you put it - just realistic.

Want me to go on?

And to the rest:

If Playbahnosh is really on the edge of despair, you should not mock him, nor should you take the situation lightly. Hearthache is something you must go through yourself to understand (at least a part of it), not something you simply know something about by having a month long romance.

But if you don't believe he is having problems and are still posting here, then you're just spaming and trolling.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 01-02-2006, 02:35 PM   #22
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Hey, don't fight over me guys, not worth it, really . Okay I was so under there when I wrote that first post. I wasn't actually thinking of killing my self, I felt the burden was about to kill me, and I drop dead on the floor and my heart stops forever. Actually I wanted that to happen, but to kill myself is not my style really. So sorry about the aggreavated things I said.

Okay, to clear things up:

Edina was just a thought Seb, nothing else, and nothing else happened with her, we are great friends and she is in a harmonic relationship for 4 years now.

Anikó um...was my girlfriend for 2 year but we never really suited to each other. We stayed together just because I wanted that way and didn't really knew what to expect from a girlfriend as she was my first, but now she got used to me too and caring about me lately, but not the way I always weanted. She is a nice girl but she has far less life experience to be 19 y.o., she rather seems 14-16. I don't hate her, quite the contrary I care about her still. I called her and told her that this thing beetween us was sentenced to death sooner or later and never really worked(the truth basicly). She gone crying and saying she wants to be with me and she loves me and stuff, but I just know I wouldn't be as happy with her as I want to. I told her to go out, have friends, pick up men, go live her life finally, gather experience, and then in the summer we will talk thing over. Practicly I put this relationship "on hold" until summer. Is that too stupid?

Gabi is very complicated and wonderful matter. She was the first gilr to fall on love with me (she never said so, but her eyes and actions just can't lie). On that Thursday night I saw that flame in her eyes, and when we kissed each other it was more than simple attraction. I went home for the weekend from the dorm, but we exchanged thousands of PMs over phone telling she is missing me and longing for my touch again. On Sunday I went back to the dorm, and almost suddenly we were in bed. But this monday she said all this was simple phisical attraction and she only wanted to "try me out". Well, I don't know, but when you simply want to go to bed with some you don't caress the other's hair romanticly, you don't spend countless nights with watching movies and listening to music with him, simply having a good time. And then exchange countless SMSs telling him you long for his touch and miss him very much. And she gave me my favorite chocklate as a gift from nowhere. When I had no money with me to buy a ticket she didn't asked if she can lend me money, she asked how much. And I saw the pain in her eyes trying to decide if she should come with me and leave a soild boyfriend with money n' stuff. She is older than me, 4 years. She said she is thorugh many break-ups and she don't want to break up again, she has a normal boy with normal parents finally and she must look in the future. But she DID thought that what if she comes with me and leave that all behind. Why did she do that if she does not love me?

Today when I was going to get my exam results, she came to me on the dorm corridor and wished me well for the results. We were just standing there for 10 minutes not saying anything, just looking in eachothers eyes, and suddenly she came close and her nose touched mine, almost kissed me . Not I really don't know what to think. When I phoned her an hour ago she sounded happier than life that I called her, even if yesterday she told me she'll stick with her boyfriend... :/

Oh Lord, why is this so complicated? What should I do to make this right?...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 01-02-2006, 02:38 PM   #23
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos@Feb 1 2006, 02:02 PM

1) I've talked to Playbahnosh about this through many PMs while the situation was happening (months ago).
2) Never confuse friendship with love. Guys and galls can be just friends without love being involved.
3) You obviously don't even know what Play's problem is - otherwise you'd be at least able to keep track who Play was with and left and who did he meet and spend great time with, but never was a couple.
4) Just out of curiosity - how old are you? How much life have you seen? I'm 27 and about to get married - and I'm still very young and don't know half the things there are to the mystery of love, but no I'm not all dry as you put it - just realistic.

Want me to go on?

And to the rest:

If Playbahnosh is really on the edge of despair, you should not mock him, nor should you take the situation lightly. Hearthache is something you must go through yourself to understand (at least a part of it), not something you simply know something about by having a month long romance.

But if you don't believe he is having problems and are still posting here, then you're just spaming and trolling.

I'm as old as you, and I've been through "heartache" myself extensively enough so I know what I'm talking about.
No, I'm not on track of what is happening with Playbahnosh, I just saw his thread and posted in attempt to help him as good as I can and know. You seem to know better what's going on. But just because you think you're realistic doesn't mean that other opinions are wrong. Love takes a lot of caring and understanding, and going the way of "forget her, you'll meet others yet" is the best way to destroy love. Giving advice on how to get someone he loves back can also hardly be called as "mocking". Seeing it that way you can say then that others who posted here also mock him, risking to offend someone.

Edit: @Play - you know that she loves you. She's still unsure if to return to you. If you love her, go to her, convince her that you love her and remind her on how beautiful it was between you and her. Don't give here up.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 01-02-2006, 02:49 PM   #24
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos@Feb 1 2006, 03:02 PM
That's one of my "moto's", Seb, you just said it all there.

Now, Playbahnosh, this is all about life: meeting people, fall in love, be happy, break up, suffer and feeling miserable like if anyone likes you. Cheer up, raise your chin... remember the good moments, take your lessons from the bad ones. Having bad moments in life will only make us appreciate more and more the good ones.

Your heart will be broken lots and lots of times - I can tell you mine was - it is how you can deal with it that makes you strong, and that's what you should be now: strong

I read this some time ago, somewhere I don't recall, but I thought it was pretty and never forgot it, I hope it makes any sense to you:
"Don't cry because you can't have the Sun at night, because your tears will not let you see the beauty of the Stars"

Shrek is offline                         Send a private message to Shrek
Old 01-02-2006, 03:44 PM   #25
cheesegrater
Game freak

Quote:
It doesn't take courage to commit suicide. It takes selfishness.
Yes, and you are a noble human being.

People are selfish. If people wen't selfish there wouldn't be so much suffering in the world.

When people are sad because you died they are not sad because they are sorry for you. They are sad because they can no longer use you to their own benefit. You are no longer to enternain THEM. It is becasue of selfishness.

I think most people are not in a position to judge people who kill themselves and call them names like "cowards".

However, if you have children and you kill yourself you are being disrespectful to yor kids.

You did not ask to be born. You are going to die anyways. When you are 40, homless, and picking through garbage. What is the point of continuing to live if the life ahead of you is only pain?
Old 01-02-2006, 04:10 PM   #26
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Okay this topic is going way off the track if it even had one. I don't want to talk about suicide anymore it was...just that....a stupid, unthought comment...

Okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come here and just unleash all this muck on you guys, after all you did nothing to deserve it. I feel terribly ashamed that I done that. I failed as a human and I really did it to you guys this time. I just couldn't keep all this inside me, sorry that I didn't had the strenght.

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 01-02-2006, 04:17 PM   #27
Menasor

hmm..yea thats why i like to keep a lot of my personal problems in me rather then tell the world...at the time it seems like the right thing to do...but when u snap out of it...you feel like the biggest idiot...ive woken up so many times in the middle of the night kicking myself for even mentioning stuff...oh well, im not saying ur an idiot...but as long as you got it out and (hopefully) over it...dont feel bad abt it...it was good entertainment for me
Menasor is offline                         Send a private message to Menasor
Old 01-02-2006, 04:26 PM   #28
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Quote:
Originally posted by Menasor@Feb 1 2006, 06:17 PM
...it was good entertainment for me
hhhhh.... at least somebody enjoyed it

Old 01-02-2006, 04:29 PM   #29
Menasor

LOL...good entertainment as in the replies you got from it, not the actual hanging thing...some of the replies were outright hilarious...
Menasor is offline                         Send a private message to Menasor
Old 01-02-2006, 04:47 PM   #30
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Scatty@Feb 1 2006, 05:38 PM
Love takes a lot of caring and understanding, and going the way of "forget her, you'll meet others yet" is the best way to destroy love. Giving advice on how to get someone he loves back can also hardly be called as "mocking". Seeing it that way you can say then that others who posted here also mock him, risking to offend someone.
Yes, love does take caring, but when I read your first post here I really thought you were just telling me about a teen movie (something like 100 girls or something). Sorry if you felt offended by that - I didn't want to offend you, but I really did have a feeling you're just a kid who doesn't know any better. I apologize to you.

When I posted that thing about everybody else - I wasn't saying they are all making fun of Playbahnosh, but some people were, so I was telling them not to. If something serius happens, no-one should make fun of it, or simply post something without really knowing what's it all about (there's no need to reply in every single topic).

And now back to topic...
Play, it seems like there might be a problem. You said she's older then you. She might really like you, she may have even fallen in love with you (probably did), but obviously she is worried. I asume she's about to finish her studies and get a job (probably even start a family). If she changes partners (goes with you) her plans may fall apart (or will at least be delayed). That's a really difficoult step (if not impossible) for her to take. If you push the issue she may turn against you. The best you could do is stand by and maybe she'll gather enough courage to leave her boyfriend. Then you'll see. Forcing a relationship to happen (even if two people are deeply in love) is never a good thing.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos