Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-11-2005, 05:24 PM   #41
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by TheGiantMidgit+Nov 20 2005, 06:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheGiantMidgit @ Nov 20 2005, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Magic@Nov 20 2005, 03:16 PM
Long live the British like myself !

As for 'funny' spellings, what is American?

It's English taken to a new level of ill education.

'Oo lookz at me mom I mispelt all the words.. lets call it AMERICAN!'
In the words of your local stick figure: [/b][/quote]
You are so definatly on my Christmas list. :w00t:

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean
Old 21-11-2005, 07:57 PM   #42
Fruit Pie Jones
Now 50% Descriptivist!

Man, there seems to have been a sudden outbreak of nationalism on these forums recently! Can't we keep that stuff on the Reloaded forums where it belongs?
Old 21-11-2005, 08:00 PM   #43
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

You guys realize that all those posts go agains the forum policies that were presented to you before you registered?

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 21-11-2005, 08:23 PM   #44
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Fruit Pie Jones@Nov 21 2005, 08:57 PM
Man, there seems to have been a sudden outbreak of nationalism on these forums recently! Can't we keep that stuff on the Reloaded forums where it belongs?
You're so not getting any more virtual Hobnobs from me. :bleh:
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 21-11-2005, 11:09 PM   #45
moogle
Abandonia Homie

Bwahha, I feel so evil, converted the topic from SupSuper's website to all things british just by refering to "soccer" and "git" hehe, thats a first

@Raffles Whats a Hobnob?
moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle
Old 22-11-2005, 12:43 AM   #46
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

A Hobnob is the king of biscuits (cookies for our transatlantic gun-toting redneck cousins :P)
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 22-11-2005, 03:40 AM   #47
moogle
Abandonia Homie

Well ok then......
moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle
Old 22-11-2005, 02:20 PM   #48
SupSuper
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by A. J. Raffles+Nov 20 2005, 04:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (A. J. Raffles @ Nov 20 2005, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SupSuper@Nov 20 2005, 02:35 PM
You'd be surprised how many ppl liked the idea. I even got a donation :P
Well yeah, though she can always come here instead.
You did? How come you don't say so on your website?

Anyway, assuming you do manage to get the money, don't you think you also need to take care of a few insignificant little details like... telling her? She might not even be home for Christmas but off to visit relatives in Indiana or something like that. Even if she is home, she may be pleasantly surprised to find a stranger on her doorstep crying "ta-daah, it's me, the virtual love of your life!" - but then again she may not. And if you really do plan on going, you'd also need to take care of accommodation, because you can't just assume you'll be able to stay with her for two weeks if you 1) haven't even told her you're coming over and 2) don't know about her living conditions. If she's a minor too, she will probably be living with her parents who may be somewhat alarmed to find that their little daughter is getting a surprise visit from some random stranger who she met through *gasp* the internet and who claims to be in love with her. Not to mention that they might not actually have room for you to stay.

Not to discourage you, but if you're really serious about this, you'll have to plan things through a bit more carefully to save yourself some disappointment... [/b][/quote]
And what makes you think I haven't told her? And what makes you think I haven't planned it? I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid

In fact, one of the reasons I've decided to NOT take the website down is because she loved it

The reason I still haven't updated the website is because my dad took the RAM from my computer (the git :P ) so I'm forced to use every computer EXCEPT my own, but I'll see what I can manage.
SupSuper is offline                         Send a private message to SupSuper
Old 22-11-2005, 03:41 PM   #49
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Well, it sounded a bit as if you were planning to go over as a surprise and call her from the airport (or just turn up at the doorstep).
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles