Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Search Forums:
Click here to use Advanced Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-10-2018, 11:23 AM   #11
Scatty
Treasure hunter
 
Scatty's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Little big small world
Posts: 1,860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
Whats Your level of KotOR II?
Mine is 9.
Just finished the game yesterday with a level 36 Dark Side Sentinel/Assassin, but I've been thorough with every quest and location in the game, and TSLRCM patch-mod does add quite a bit of additional content too.
Still can't get enough of it yet, time for a second Light Side playthrough


Also I've read that if you play KotOR II TSL through 2 times (1 on Dark Side, 1 on Light Side), and start another new game a third time, there's some different easter-egg dialogue from many in-game characters.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 10:42 PM   #12
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 792
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post


Obrigada !

Today i DL MZ RAM Booster and install it.

All is OK.
I am glad it worked out well with the program on your notebook. I hope it is useful to you.

Regarding this game franchise, I’ve researched and both GOG.com and Steam are making them available. Maybe I can try playing them in the future. Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post

It is very sadly that no one here know and play Risen..

Except Capo (not Japo nor Paco !).
__________________
My New Signature
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 08:35 AM   #13
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10
 
yoga's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Asenovgrad, Bulgaria
Posts: 2,518
Talking I will be at Yr service and help if necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I am glad it worked out well with the program on your notebook. I hope it is useful to you.

Regarding this game franchise, I’ve researched and both GOG.com and Steam are making them available. Maybe I can try playing them in the future. Who knows?


Except Capo (not Japo nor Paco !).


Dearest mate,

I like RPG very much.

Till 2006 to today i played about 60 games mainly the best ones.

My favorites are
1. Dungeon Master 2
2. The witcher 3

and now i will add the beautiful RISEN.

This is very user friendly,
stable and bring the atmosphere of nice Gothic series.

The game control is very easy, quests are pretty nice and they are not of all some dead ends.

Never seen before game with such a nice charisma.
Graphics is nice, requirements are not difficult
( Win 7 pro, 64 bits, 6 Gb RAM, middle class video card ).
Moreover the game always makes Autosave entering zone with more monsters.

For me is a real pleasure to share an interesting moment concerning one of the strong monster Ogre:
How to beat it!
Not spoiling, just to help novices.

OK:
Ogre is very strong one.
I am 11 level.
My strength is 45, Hit points 216.
Ogre hit points are about 2000 !!
The question is: To be or not to be?!

How to beat ogre?
The direct duel is out of question.
2 ogre hits and brave is dead.
The Ogre dead gives me 300 XP.

I thought, I thought and I thought.
Tried, tried, tried.
Hours after hours, days after days..
And suddenly bright idea flashes !
......
Hurray!!
Listen carefully and make notes.
1. Never-mind what is yr level.
2. You have to have bow or crossbow with minimum 150 arrows or bolts,
1 arrow / bolt costs 1 gold only. Dough or Oscar can sell these ones.
Repeat 150 arrows or bolts.
I prefer crossbow.
Well, now carefully come close to Ogre and tease it with one arrow in its body.
It started to chase you. OK.
Remember that in Ogre passage is located one deviation to chasm.
You will easy recognize the deviation with small green tree.
Escaping from angry ogre you must reach the tree and KEEP right side and jump.
Again- keep running near to right side before jump.
Relax! You can not sacrifice yourself because there is small ledge and you will be save.
Turn around and start killing ogre with bow. Peace of cake.
__________________
Do not make personal remarks - said Alice.
yoga is offline                         Send a private message to yoga
Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 09:28 PM   #14
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 792
Talking

Whops. I am forgetting to mention certain details. Maybe it is the rush or the fact that I am getting older...

Well, it looks like you are really becoming polyglot, my friend... You will end up having many tongues for that wonderful skill...

Language / Tongue Skills


I am also fluently understanding Portuguese (and partly the Spanish and Italian languages merely by certain idiomatic similarities; ciao and tchau have the same pronunciation!) besides reasonably understanding the English for being the universal Language.

I find it good and useful to mention alternative and indie games to diversify than just discussing more popular games. So, you and twillight continue on this course!
__________________
My New Signature
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 02:04 AM   #15
Scatty
Treasure hunter
 
Scatty's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Little big small world
Posts: 1,860
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
How to beat it!
Not spoiling, just to help novices.

OK:
Ogre is very strong one.
I am 11 level.
My strength is 45, Hit points 216.
Ogre hit points are about 2000 !!
The question is: To be or not to be?!

How to beat ogre?
The direct duel is out of question.
2 ogre hits and brave is dead.
The Ogre dead gives me 300 XP.

I thought, I thought and I thought.
Tried, tried, tried.
Hours after hours, days after days..
And suddenly bright idea flashes !
......
Hurray!!
Listen carefully and make notes.
1. Never-mind what is yr level.
2. You have to have bow or crossbow with minimum 150 arrows or bolts,
1 arrow / bolt costs 1 gold only. Dough or Oscar can sell these ones.
Repeat 150 arrows or bolts.
I prefer crossbow.
Well, now carefully come close to Ogre and tease it with one arrow in its body.
It started to chase you. OK.
Remember that in Ogre passage is located one deviation to chasm.
You will easy recognize the deviation with small green tree.
Escaping from angry ogre you must reach the tree and KEEP right side and jump.
Again- keep running near to right side before jump.
Relax! You can not sacrifice yourself because there is small ledge and you will be save.
Turn around and start killing ogre with bow. Peace of cake.
That sounds a lot like Gothic 3 engine loopholes, then again from the screenshot you posted last, Risen 1 sword on your character totally looks the same as the default sword in Gothic III, so I guess it makes sense.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 09:03 AM   #16
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10
 
yoga's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Asenovgrad, Bulgaria
Posts: 2,518
Talking Make love,...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Whops. I am forgetting to mention certain details. Maybe it is the rush or the fact that I am getting older...

Well, it looks like you are really becoming polyglot, my friend... You will end up having many tongues for that wonderful skill...

Language / Tongue Skills


I am also fluently understanding Portuguese (and partly the Spanish and Italian languages merely by certain idiomatic similarities; ciao and tchau have the same pronunciation!) besides reasonably understanding the English for being the universal Language.

I find it good and useful to mention alternative and indie games to diversify than just discussing more popular games. So, you and twillight continue on this course!


Amigo mio,
no, no i am not polyglot, i try to be kind and polite only.

You will agree with me that instead of banal HI or HELLO is much better for well respected Scatty the German to hear Guten Tag liebe Scatty, for SS the Russian - Здравствуй, дружок , Capo the Italian - Benvenuto, amichi etc.

There are plenty of real killings all the day in this world, let here follow the hippy slogan Make love, not war..
Pls, these are my personal ideas and not a base for any battle dispute or conversations, y"know...

...
Would be you so kind to tell me where you find so nice emoticons, pls?
When i press [More] in the right, nothing happens..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brave hero.jpg (35.4 KB, 2 views)
__________________
Do not make personal remarks - said Alice.
yoga is offline                         Send a private message to yoga
Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 02:34 PM   #17
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10
 
yoga's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Asenovgrad, Bulgaria
Posts: 2,518
Talking Progress

Lvl 13
Str 60
Dex 36*
Wis 17
Mana 40
HP 278
LP 5
Sword 4
Archery 2
Crossbow 2 (like ranged weapon)
Locks 2
Blade protection 24
Blunt w. protection 24
Piercing w. protection 13
XP 48000
Gold 1858
Weapon same old skullsplitter
Armor shield, helmet, dresses

There are not living creatures around our camp in diameter of 2-3 kms

Battle tactic:
I am approaching monsters. 20-30 meters.
Shot with crossbow.
If have time - second shot.
Withdraw immediately skullsplitter and take defence position.
Duel started.
I am pretty good in this moment:
Fast hit. Defence. .... till monster transfers in better world.
Amen..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg before skeletons temple.jpg (159.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg resting before my hat in bandit camp.jpg (155.0 KB, 1 views)
__________________
Do not make personal remarks - said Alice.

Last edited by yoga; 18-10-2018 at 02:52 PM.
yoga is offline                         Send a private message to yoga
Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 05:50 PM   #18
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 792
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post



Amigo mio,
no, no i am not polyglot, i try to be kind and polite only.

You will agree with me that instead of banal HI or HELLO is much better for well respected Scatty the German to hear Guten Tag liebe Scatty, for SS the Russian - Здравствуй, дружок , Capo the Italian - Benvenuto, amichi etc.

There are plenty of real killings all the day in this world, let here follow the hippy slogan Make love, not war..
Pls, these are my personal ideas and not a base for any battle dispute or conversations, y"know...

...
Would be you so kind to tell me where you find so nice emoticons, pls?
When i press [More] in the right, nothing happens..
No problems.

There are 02 ways to open Smilies List here in AB Forums:

01) The first would be what you mentioned, whose link suffers from old bugs not yet fixed on both the main site and AB Forums:

a) For you to “solve” this problem palliatively, you will need to logged out and now open this link in a browser tab or;

b) Open this link in (another) browser as long as the Abandonia cookie is not active.

02) You open the Forum FAQ in the part of Reading and Posting Messages; then open the link for Smilies:

Quote:

A full list of the smilies and their character combinations used on this forum can be found here.
I prefer the first option, either subitem a or b.
__________________
My New Signature
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2018, 06:16 PM   #19
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 792
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post



Amigo mio,
no, no i am not polyglot, i try to be kind and polite only.

You will agree with me that instead of banal HI or HELLO is much better for well respected Scatty the German to hear Guten Tag liebe Scatty, for SS the Russian - Здравствуй, дружок , Capo the Italian - Benvenuto, amichi etc.

Whoops. I forgot again! Yeah, I am really getting old... Cough! Cough!

I thought Scatty only spoke English (Scott, Scotty from Scottland) since it would be quite possible for him to work at Scottland Yard alongside Miss Lulu_Jane Marple and Air-cule Parrot...

Aha! Mystery solved! Elementary my dear Watson!

__________________
My New Signature

Last edited by Mystvan; 18-10-2018 at 06:20 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2018, 07:54 AM   #20
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10
 
yoga's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Asenovgrad, Bulgaria
Posts: 2,518
Talking SubZero wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Whoops. I forgot again! Yeah, I am really getting old... Cough! Cough!

I thought Scatty only spoke English (Scott, Scotty from Scottland) since it would be quite possible for him to work at Scottland Yard alongside Miss Lulu_Jane Marple and Air-cule Parrot...

Aha! Mystery solved! Elementary my dear Watson!




Ha ha ha,

NO,no, no amichi,

With kind permission of dear Scatty i will inform You:

He speaks at least 3 langs:

German,

Russian and

English

(Maybe he started Chinese, not sure )

...
conc. emoticons

Rodger that, Sir!

Thanks

==
Mates, pls excuse me my attachments are so dark.

No more.
__________________
Do not make personal remarks - said Alice.
yoga is offline                         Send a private message to yoga
Reply With Quote
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brave Dwarves kwik129 Troubleshooting 1 05-02-2017 07:08 AM
Dragon age versus brave yoga yoga Gaming Zone 110 10-09-2016 05:51 AM
VLC player versus brave yoga Tech Corner 6 19-04-2014 09:46 AM
M&M 3 and brave yoga Gaming Zone 105 03-11-2013 07:40 AM
Warlock:Master of the Arcane...and brave yoga Gaming Zone 37 23-10-2012 06:24 AM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 


The current time is 01:57 PM (GMT)

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.