Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 23-09-2007, 12:12 AM   #51
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(#Alex# @ Sep 22 2007, 04:04 PM) [snapback]312575[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I am not kidding.
Your all jerks.

I am not kidding.
Your all jerks.
[/b]
We're not doubting that you are a minister...because you obviously are for that online church. We are simply pointing out the ridiculousness of the situation. You may think you know a lot about life, but believe me, life gets a lot more complex after high school, and I'm assuming even more so after college. I just have my doubts that you could give adequate counsel to someone who has had much more life experience than yourself.
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 23-09-2007, 12:21 AM   #52
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

I hate to do this the second time within few hours, but could this thread also be closed? Whether Alex is serious or not, we will have a never-ending argument if it stays open. And Alex, if you want to help people with talking about religion, open a neutral thread where everyone can talk to/help everyone. So you wouldn't place yourself in the spotlight, but could have a much greater success.
Old 23-09-2007, 12:35 AM   #53
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

I agree with Luchsen, this thread is crying for closing. I'm sorry Alex, but you are just too young to be a minister. I know you are wholeheartedly think that you are mature enough, but just imagine a 40 y.o. guy taking advices from a 15 year old on how to lead his life. I think you can see how utterly rediculous that is. So do yourself a favour and start playing with videogames, bug your parents, rebel, try unprotected sex and drugs, just like every other normal teenager. You will have time to be a minister when you are old enough. Case closed.

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 23-09-2007, 12:41 AM   #54
punch999
The true Shadow President

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Playbahnosh @ Sep 22 2007, 07:35 PM) [snapback]312579[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I agree with Luchsen, this thread is crying for closing. I'm sorry Alex, but you are just too young to be a minister. I know you are wholeheartedly think that you are mature enough, but just imagine a 40 y.o. guy taking advices from a 15 year old on how to lead his life. I think you can see how utterly rediculous that is. So do yourself a favour and start playing with videogames, bug your parents, rebel, try unprotected sex and drugs, just like every other normal teenager. You will have time to be a minister when you are old enough. Case closed.
[/b]
Not only are you stubborn you have proven your also a fat idiot .
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 23-09-2007, 12:41 AM   #55
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(#Alex# @ Sep 22 2007, 07:04 PM) [snapback]312575[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I am not kidding.
Your all jerks.

I am not kidding.
Your all jerks.
[/b]
What of mine is being a jerk!? I'll have to teach whatever it is some manners!

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 23-09-2007, 12:45 AM   #56
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(#Alex# @ Sep 23 2007, 01:41 AM) [snapback]312580[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
[/b]
See? You don't have any valid answers or points, and failing that you go on ranting that we are all a bunch of ignorant fools, and "we don't know that you have a mission" and stuff like that. Really, Alex, I know that being a teenager is not easy, but this is rediculous. Pull yourself together, man.

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 23-09-2007, 12:46 AM   #57
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Also I would appreciate it if you stopped insulting mine, because I'm not saying anything about yours.

My Site -
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 23-09-2007, 12:47 AM   #58
punch999
The true Shadow President

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Playbahnosh @ Sep 22 2007, 07:45 PM) [snapback]312584[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(#Alex# @ Sep 23 2007, 01:41 AM) [snapback]312580[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]
See? You don't have any valid answers or points, and failing that you go on ranting that we are all a bunch of ignorant fools, and "we don't know that you have a mission" and stuff like that. Really, Alex, I know that being a teenager is not easy, but this is rediculous. Pull yourself together, man.
[/b][/quote]

No. I don't think you understand. You have prosen how intelligent you are by telling me to *meep* a chick and get her pregnant instead of following a path that doesn't involve a child being born that can't be taken care of.
Don't act like a idiot play.
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 23-09-2007, 12:50 AM   #59
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

To be entirely fair they won't always get pregnant.

My Site -
Old 23-09-2007, 12:51 AM   #60
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(#Alex# @ Sep 23 2007, 01:47 AM) [snapback]312586[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Don't act like a idiot play.
[/b]
Ooooh, look who's talkin'. Did *I* join an online sect that SELLS ordinance to people? Well, no, because YOU did. And I'm acting like and idiot? I leave you to think about that...

Closed Thread