Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 01:54 AM   #1
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Guys, I realize since I came here I have only caused trouble and fights. So let me end it right here: I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I am very sincerely sorry. Especially to Puffin. I have tried to be as kind as I can, but I apparently have made some mistakes. So that there are no mistakes, I say with complete finallity that I am sorry, and for the past week or so I have tried very hard to end the bad blood and be as kind as I can. I tried to help omg and Playbahnosh in the "Quit smoking" topic, but apparently I was just met with disgust. So there it is.
Nobody needs to reply to this, admin can lock it as soon as I post this. I just want it to be known. Thanks!

For more info:

Look, heres the dig:
the whole thing with me and omg started when I came between a fight between him and Triton about two weeks ago. I came in because it was looking pretty firey. I came in, and they both went insane and pushed me out. They have had a grudge ever since. I know it sounds stupid but its true. I'm confused myself :blink:

The thing with me and prejudice started when I talked to him through a couple of posts. I was perfectly kind, but he pushed me away and was like"dude, your offending me!" I also realize I sent him a very violent pm message. I was very frustrated at the time, and it was a stupid thing to do. I am sorry, Prejudicesucks.
I sent him a number of pm's apologizing to him desperately, but he just kept coming. Again, I'm confused :blink:

The only time I think I stupidly offended someone was when I called Puffin ugly. It was meant as a joke, but it turned sour fast. That was my only mistake. I am sorry, Puffin.

Besides that, I have not offended anybody. But everyone says I did. I am sorry to everyone if I was stupid, but I belive it is not truly my fault. And thats the dig. Thought you ought to know.

Sincerely, Indignus IV
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 11-06-2005, 02:14 AM   #2
omg
Games Master

oh my word kid. you accuse me of being a peodophile and a druggie who has this site under my steel grip,
you tell prejudice_sucks to go kill himself
you act like an anus on the shoutbox, amongst other things. you are often rude and inconsiderate then you try to cover for yourself by saing "im only a kid"
you diss people in the name of humour but when they diss you back you start shouting flame.
did you really need to describe playbanbosh as "keeps a bucket by his chair so he doesnt have to get up to go to the toilet" ?
you hijack threads.
you get good threads closed by going on them and annoying people. you always have to have the last word in any situation.
you steal peoples writing styles, you have an overinflated sense of self importance, im guessing your an only child.

when prejudice sucks tryed to open an apoligy thread what did you say to him? oh you were oh so fing polite wernt you.

you rudely butted in on mine and tritons conversation, then wonderd why we didnt take kindly to it. you spent a lot of time and energy picking on prejudice_sucks in multiple threads, including my quitters thread
and there is more but i cannot be bothered to type it.

basically you have made yourself some enemies boy. i have noticed the way you cuddle up to some people, whilst dissing others, so there are some people on here who dont feel offended by your presence but im sure they are the minority. if you are wondering why you maybe are getting some hostility then clearly you are completely unaware of your own actions, in which case you need medicall help. personally i would have banned your behind, reviewer you maybe but you Do Not go telling people to kill themselfs.

obviosly you are a spoilt little brat. grow up. preferably somewhere far away from here.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 11-06-2005, 02:48 AM   #3
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

And what if I said I was an MI6 agent secretly investigating this site because a known murderer is a member?
Or what if I was a scientist posing as a child to study the pschological reactions evident in a select control group of international citizens?
Or what if I was common prankster having a great laugh at all your's expense because you guyses daily outbursts crack me up and give me entertainment?

Do not trust all that you see, my friend. Words are lies. All you see are my words and my thoughts. You have absolutely no idea who I am.

@Administration: please shut this topic down. I have said all I can.

P.S> omg, I have a sister.
Have a great day! :bye:
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 11-06-2005, 02:49 AM   #4
win98
In the loop on hardware.

I WNAT YOU BANNED FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN IN OMG THEREAD ABOUT HELPING HIM STOP TO SMOKE
:ranting: :not_ok: :bleh:
WIN98 INDIGUSIV

Allcaps, shouting, insulting other members.. Titan is gonna have a field day with this..
win98 is offline                         Send a private message to win98
Old 11-06-2005, 02:51 AM   #5
win98
In the loop on hardware.

also indigusiv should feel stinking ashamed of his blinkin self he is number one on my fourm mebers i don't like list

I dont like double posters. Especially repeat offenders.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:55 AM   #6
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

<chucklechucklehahahaheeehehehehahahHAHAHAHAHAHA !>

<evil laugh fades into distance>

Two people, walking together
They know each other, but they do not know.
Are they friends?
Only time can tell.
The fiery consequence of a hard-won decision will be utterly important to the survival of the one.
The other will help.
But can he be trusted?
Two minds, fused in one.
Two identities, seperate but equal
In the chaos they have created.

Who am I?

An offtopic spammer in your own topic. Surprise Surprise.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:02 AM   #7
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

"NUMA, NUMA IEI, NUMA NUMA NUMA IEI,
DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI, NUMA NUMA NUMA IEI!"

A spammy, allcaps, offtopic doublepost. In your own 'I'm sorry' topic.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:07 AM   #8
win98
In the loop on hardware.

BUT HEY INDIGUSIV THE THE HELL IS THAT MUCK YOU POSTED SUPPOSTED TO MEAN CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THIS CRAPPY TOPIC CLOSED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Bored now. You really do wanna get some warns.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:30 AM   #9
Evad
Game freak

Well all I have to say here, is that these forums are open, unless you are banned. If this guy really annoys you that much why do you even read his posts? For that matter why respond? I don't want to pour anymore unnessessary fuel on this, but at this moment he has public appoligized. If you are not willing to forgive him, then I suggest you cut eachother out of your lives and ignore eachother, cause your dynamic really gives this forum a bad flavour. Indignus, I may have read you wrong. If you are really just here to mess with people maybe you should find another forum. I hope a vip or admin is following this conflic.
Evad is offline                         Send a private message to Evad
Old 11-06-2005, 03:49 AM   #10
win98
In the loop on hardware.

evad your right indigusIV and me should set our diffrences aside
Closed Thread