Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-03-2005, 12:07 AM   #31
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

Ooh, one I really despised was GTA Vice City...
It was a freakin complete rehash of GTA III, add a few features, release it, pow, morons buy it.
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 06-03-2005, 12:08 AM   #32
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Adventure games, all of them. Especially those adventure games you need to think 3 hours before finnaly finding the answer which was keeping you from advancing the storyline.

I like to read stories and I love good stories in games. But having to walk back and forth in the whole game only to find out that you forgot or missed a critical object only because you were sick of clicking everywhere to be sure you did not miss something is really not my kind of fun.
Old 06-03-2005, 12:12 AM   #33
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Mar 6 2005, 01:08 AM
Adventure games, all of them. Especially those adventure games you need to think 3 hours before finnaly finding the answer which was keeping you from advancing the storyline.

I like to read stories and I love good stories in games. But having to walk back and forth in the whole game only to find out that you forgot or missed a critical object only because you were sick of clicking everywhere to be sure you did not miss something is really not my kind of fun.
I feel kinda the same way, except only for the first person ones like Myst, that game freakin' bored me out of my skull, you'd expect them to make some puzzles that are actually entertaining to solve.
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 06-03-2005, 12:41 AM   #34
xoopx
Hero Gamer

i also despise myst
xoopx is offline                         Send a private message to xoopx
Old 06-03-2005, 12:59 AM   #35
DeathDude
Caught Somewhere In Time

Just remembered another game, Gran Turismo, so much hype about that series, when I played it I wasn't that impressed, how is it that if I'm going like 160 miles per hour and I run into someone, the car just essentially remains like a rock, right...

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/ Upcoming Concerts will be attending 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden!!, 7/27/08: Judas Priest
DeathDude is offline                         Send a private message to DeathDude
Old 06-03-2005, 01:38 AM   #36
dragonLancer
Super Freak

Send a message via MSN to dragonLancer

I realy hate Grand Theft Auto 1- Whatever. (there is no freakin point to the game and im sure for some strange reason all americans want to be the most wanted person in the world.......... right......) man i cant stand that game and all my friends and family members love it :ranting: {i hope the person who makes that game dies a million deaths} LOL :guns:

---------------Dragonlancer

If anyone wants me I'll be in the Angry Dome!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
dragonLancer is offline                         Send a private message to dragonLancer
Old 06-03-2005, 02:21 AM   #37
Yobor
Hero Gamer

Holy Crap!!!!!!!
Sacrifice is a great game I can't believe other people play it too!

Anyway, my most hated game is Halo, 1 and 2.
I personally think X-box is a lame and simplified computer. Why buy it when you could just play its games on your computer a couple of months later???
Yobor is offline                         Send a private message to Yobor
Old 06-03-2005, 02:56 AM   #38
dragonLancer
Super Freak

Send a message via MSN to dragonLancer

no offense i mean i know its your opinion but....... HOW COULD YOU.... I LOVE HALO 1-2 THEY ARE AWSOME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOW COULD YOU HATE HALO issed: *breath*

..........ok i feal better now

If anyone wants me I'll be in the Angry Dome!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
dragonLancer is offline                         Send a private message to dragonLancer
Old 06-03-2005, 03:23 AM   #39
littleguybrush
Forum hobbit

Send a message via AIM to littleguybrush Send a message via MSN to littleguybrush Send a message via Yahoo to littleguybrush

Quote:
Originally posted by dragonLancer@Mar 6 2005, 03:56 AM
no offense i mean i know its your opinion but....... HOW COULD YOU.... I LOVE HALO 1-2 THEY ARE AWSOME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOW COULD YOU HATE HALO issed: *breath*

..........ok i feal better now
Well I've never played Halo 2, so for all I know, it could be the greatest game of all time. As for the original, the reason could be that about 2/3of the way through the game Bungie decides to rehash the exact same map over and over again, until you lower the dificulty level just so you can finish the darned thing quickly.

Multiplayer's fun though.
littleguybrush is offline                         Send a private message to littleguybrush
Old 06-03-2005, 04:19 AM   #40
Ajax
Forum hobbit

I'd have to put my vote down against Myst as well. Way slow and boring. For some reason I always disliked Doom too. Everyone else seemed to eat it up when it first came out, but it's no good in my eyes. :not_ok:
Ajax is offline                         Send a private message to Ajax