Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-12-2005, 09:51 AM   #1
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Yeasterday I saw UFO documentary on SciFi channel, and they mentioned this project.

Anyone ever heard about this Russian project?

Also, do you believe in UFOs?
Rogue is offline                         Send a private message to Rogue
Old 02-12-2005, 09:55 AM   #2
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Believing in UFOs?

By the very definition of the acronym I have to. There are things flying around that are not identefied yet (if they are alien spaceships - that's a different story).

What on Earth should project Isis be? Is it anything like the Fox Documentary saying the Japaneese will launch a module to explore the surface of the Moon by the end of 2005 thus proving the landing on the Moon to be nothing but a NASA hoaks?
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 02-12-2005, 12:00 PM   #3
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

No, no, ....

Project ISIS was recovery of 'Visitor's Grave' from undisclosed location in Egypt by KGB. This as well might be another hoax, but from documents that got released from KGB or recovered trough other channels, Russian's Army and KGB were deadly serious about this project.

There was released footage of grave. Also there was some info on sect called 'Believers' who believed that ancient Egyptian god ISIS was actually alien who came from some other world and died on earth. (Whose grave KGB discovered)

Very interesting documentary.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:23 PM   #4
Eva02Soul
Game freak

hmmm... Do you know of any sites where I could learn more about the ISIS project?
Eva02Soul is offline                         Send a private message to Eva02Soul
Old 02-12-2005, 01:28 PM   #5
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Anubis@Dec 2 2005, 03:00 PM
Also there was some info on sect called 'Believers' who believed that ancient Egyptian god ISIS was actually alien who came from some other world and died on earth.
Well, I guess those people watched too much Star Gate SG1...

But on the matter of the grave... Well KGB never was envolved in archeology. The Soviet institutes did study the telekinetic abileties of people and the Russians were supose to find an artificial object orbiting the Earth at great distance (like a far of observation satelite), still none of it was ever proved (or actually claimed by the scientific institutes themselves).

The grave of an Egyptian God... Most unlikely. Were this an actual thing it would have been the holiest of places and there would be monuments there (and Egyptian monuments are kindda hard to miss). And I'm not talking just about some simple placed, but monuments that would make the pyramids and the temple of Ramses II look like lego blocks. Seriously, if such a grave ever existed that would be the place people would go to. There are so many places where some miracules should have happened and people are going there in masses and such places arenot forgoten, trust me if it was a real grave of an alien (or a god) people wouln't stop pestering it (from the begining of time).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 02-12-2005, 01:49 PM   #6
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

@ Eva02Soul - I don't have a time right now, but check this forum: http://www.angryorcs.com/seekers/cgi...num=1128724577

@ Sebatianos - Just as we speak of KGB, this was hold as secret, and they collected mummified body of some sort of humanoid (I saw video, there was some smoke released from sarcophagus) and some artifacts that don't originate from earth.
Later, after research they discovered that there is a shaft below, but it's not connected to the grave. They never drilled the hole because some scientist warned them that they might trigger world-wide cataclysm.

And as for 'Believers' (who might watch too much of Stargate), according to video they in secret are visiting tombs location.

Did I forget to mention strange magnetic field in the room, and that they believe that visitor came 9 and half thousands years ago? :blink:

Not much time, but it would be interesting to find a site that tells more about this. (That’s why I posted this topic)
Old 02-12-2005, 01:55 PM   #7
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

Send a message via Yahoo to Abi79

I searched with Google. Nothing interesting, except for a project Isis, but it has nothing to do with aliens.
Abi79 is offline                         Send a private message to Abi79
Old 02-12-2005, 02:01 PM   #8
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I just added KGB in search, and those results I will check later.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=p...kgb&btnG=Search
Old 02-12-2005, 02:46 PM   #9
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

Send a message via Yahoo to Abi79

Wow :w00t: Look at the links

EDIT: Check this link: http://www.abovetopsecret.com
Abi79 is offline                         Send a private message to Abi79
Old 02-12-2005, 04:58 PM   #10
Fruit Pie Jones
Now 50% Descriptivist!