Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-06-2017, 12:34 PM   #221
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I am relaxing for the weekend.

Well it is Friday and I am relaxing for the weekend. I am not doing any programming for the day if I can help it. It is a quiet morning here where I am. Make sure you eat well so you can be independent all the rest of your lives! You don't want to be eating junk food and end up trapped and with no freedom in a nursing home. My grandma was close to 90 years old when she passed and she always cooked good foods that are homemade so she knew what she was putting in it. She could walk all the way until her last day by herself. Bless her heart she always told me to love people. She passed August 8, 2016. I will always miss her. She was an avid church goer and always thanked everyone around her. So I will try to follow her in her footsteps: "TANK YOU!" - Vu Thi Cau (loving grandma forever)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 26-06-2017, 06:03 AM   #222
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Red face God, Jesus Christ, is number one always for me!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary Immaculate, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. My real mom Huong Thi Vu bought me a pack of 100 blank backup discs. I never end up making anything that amounts to anything so I don't know why I even backup!!! I just end up wasting money upon more money for the backup discs!!!!! That is why I need Jesus Christ all the time. Jesus Christ died thousands of years ago to save me#!! Today his spirit surrounds me and I am filled with accidents that saves me anyways by accidents from Heaven hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 26-06-2017, 06:22 AM   #223
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Review of Windows compilers I've used:

Well today I will review some compilers that I have used.

First we have Borland C++ 2.0. This compiler has the ability to make Windows software for operating systems from Windows 2000 to Windows XP. It is commercial and I bought it for $135 or so plus fees. The only drawback is it is an old software for developing for old operating systems. The highest it produces Windows runnable software is XP.

Next we have Borland C++ 5.5. This compiler has the ability to make Windows software for operating systems from Windows 2000 to Windows 10. This compiler is commercial for all the knowledge filled books. When I bought it in the year 1996 or so I paid about $500 or more for it. However these days it is hard to find books for it but you should be able to get the freeware compiler that is limited. It is missing the resource compiler so far that I can see.

Last we have LCC-win 4.0. This compiler has the ability to make Windows software. I have not tested this compiler out extensively because it lacks documentations. However it is shareware. This compiler seems most modern and able to produce working softwares for sale. However you have to pay an upfront price of about $50 for just the software and no documentation. It seems to contain all the necessary compiler and linker needed to produce a fully working Windows sellable product. The only drawback is you will have to find official Windows documentation elsewhere.

The moral of the story is: "In all endeavours you need a lot of work. Nothing is easy when profit is involved. However rest assured if you take it one day at a time and do a little at a time like The Holy Bible says then you will complete your task eventually." Hopefully I will have enough time to enjoy at the end of the road instead of running out of time. hehe
Old 26-06-2017, 10:25 PM   #224
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I plan on figuring out LCC-win 4.0:

Well I have all the documentations from Borland and an additional Windows programming book. So I will try and figure out LCC-win 4.0. It should not be too hard to figure out if you are familiar with making Windows softwares. You just have to have the patience to go through thick books. LCC-win seems to be all in C programming language with the addition of a tiny peak learning curve for Windows. Once you get pass the first 30 days of playing around with Windows you should be good to go. This is given you delayed programming in Windows for years The reason for the delay is some people do not know where to begin while others have a lot of guidance. Yet some will have a full background where they can use trial and error to figure everything out. If you are lost and you really want to program something look for Borland Turbo C 2.0 (professional not freeware distribution). The professional distribution contains Borland Turbo Assembler too. This will get you into DOS programming and a fellow DOS programmer has been known to make a game from it. However it where it has SoundBlaster while mine has no music.
Old 28-06-2017, 05:47 AM   #225
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I have nothing left.

Well I have nothing left. I've given all my methods out for programming. Now it is up to each person to make their own games. I've made 3 or 4 gems in my life however only 1 was copyrighted officially at the copyright office. I think it is other's turn to make their own game. If you are poor just grab Borland C++ 5.5 freeware compiler. It doesn't have the resource compiler where you can make your mouse turn into whatever picture you want or make your icon into whatever you want but you can make marketable games from it. Don't let others fool you into thinking you need the commercial professional market product to make you successful! All you need is a heart and you will get to where you want to be. Remember this hardwon lesson that someone learned a long time ago: It is in Gods time not your time. Be patient for what is good to come. Remember your parents always. They had their down moments before they became successful enough to raise you to maturity so you are alive today!!!!!!!!!!!

To summarize: Love those who you want. Someone out their appreciates what you have to offer! Don't ever give up on your friends especial your family#
Old 28-06-2017, 04:03 PM   #226
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default My mom, Vu Thi Thuyen Huong, is the best mom ever!

I love my mom. She bought me a pack of 100 blank DVDs from Fry's Electronics. She had originally bought me a tablet for about $80 to $100 bucks. Then we had to take it back past the return period because MS messed up the Windows update. What happened was MS told me to restart to update. But what no one had thought would happen was that someone would also reset the tablet. So two functions were conflicting with each other upon restart. The tablet was being Windows updated and also resetted at the simultaneous time. So we had some trouble but after explaining and verifying it wasn't our fault or anyone's fault but that something no one had predicted and out of the ordinary the tablet was returned. We got store credit just in case we tampered with it. I did open the tablet up however it looked so complex that I just closed it back up. I tested it to verify that it was still in the same condition. Anyways after weeks we got verified that everything was okay and we got to buy some stuffs from Fry's Electronics. So my mom got a Hair Dryer and a weighing machine. However she didn't like it. So we just took it back and she got something simple to cook with while buying me a 100 pack of backup discs that does work and has been used and written over so it could not be returned. j/k

Mom..... you are God sent to me! Thank you for being in my life forever. I will always remember all the times you actually bent over backwards for me. You give me Coca-Cola classic from time to time although I have diabetes. You know I couldn't drink plain water all my life

God I ask you always give me the talent to provide perfect for my entire family of 5# I might not be a PRO programmer today but like mom tells me "Keep trying! Little by little!"
Old 29-06-2017, 06:13 PM   #227
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless God, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit#. Then bless my real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong. Honours to my mom Huong Thi Vu and honours to my dad Nguyen Bing Thuy. Congratulationz to my two real zizters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, was so tired I didn't go to see a hot chick that is my friend today and I didn't accompany my mom. So I failed Heaven.
Old 29-06-2017, 06:39 PM   #228
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I forgot to include Immaculate Mary! The hot chick I want to marry is Ho Thi Nga but I'm just her friend. Oh well back to my 3 days to activate products that never gets activated. Hehe. Every time I try to activate it says how are we doing. Weird.
Old 30-06-2017, 04:21 PM   #229
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Talking Free compilers:

Today I will review some free compilers.

1) First we have Borland Turbo C 2.01 that you can google. It only requires that you put Borland's copyright message up in all your program you use unless you have copyrighted officially your own through the copyright office. However it does not come with instructions. It is meant to compiler DOS games and also a limiting OS up to 32bit Windows XP. Anything pass XP will show an error message. You can find rare instruction books (User Guide and Programmer's Guide) on eBay from time to time!

2) Borland C++ 5.5 is for pure Windows joy. However combined with the above (1) you have from DOS to Windows 10!!! I have tested this to work on the hardest OS there is: Vista. However it is also for free. The only drawback is that it lacks an icon and cursor maker and compiler. I tried to the best of my abilities however unless you have the PRO 5.5 you have to deal with the default Windows icon and Windows arrow point to be the cursor!!!

That's it. Now make your choice poor people: DOS is Borland Turbo C 2.01 while Windows is Borland C++ 5.5. Maybe you are the bless few who make $20 million dollars from programming all your life on a freebie compiler or two? I know God works in mysterious ways to show God is more powerful than any man or woman made substance on earth or below the earth#
Old 30-06-2017, 08:52 PM   #230
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well I went into the emergency room today at 1 in the morning. I had a bad rash that kept spreading over my arms. The doctor prescribed antibiotic for me to see if it would kill the germs. The itching has gone down and it seems to be stabilizing and even slightly lessening after taking the first dose. It is only 2 hours after taking the first dose however I hope it works. I feel better anyways and my energy is back to normal.