Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Rejected requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-02-2005, 05:23 PM   #1
Balthazar
Lurker

Default H2O [Webfoot]

Does anyone remember this game? Does anyone have this game? I've been looking for it for about 2 years now. I remember playing the demo of it when it first came out. Anyone know anywhere I can download it?

H2O is a fun action/puzzle game that adds nice twists to the tried-and-true Tetris clones. As the name suggests, H2O is about water-- lots of it. Drops of water fall from the top of a scrolling playfield. You must direct these drops into a drainpipe at the bottom of the screen by throwing up blocks to stop the flow of water, building bridges to steer the water, or throwing bombs to blast through obstacles. Overall, this is an innovative, hardly known gem that combines the best elements of Tetris, Pipe Dreams, and even the cuteness of Lemmings into a surprisingly addictive experience. Highly recommended, although puzzle fans who despise arcade elements should be warned about the VERY hectic later levels which require split-second decisions and Godlike reflexes.
Balthazar is offline                         Send a private message to Balthazar
Old 22-02-2005, 01:42 AM   #2
Mad Man

I think you can get it here:http://thisgames.narod.ru/okna/h2o.htm
Mad Man is offline                         Send a private message to Mad Man
Old 25-07-2006, 09:09 PM   #3
Sonicfan37
Forum hobbit

I remember this game from my old computer... it had you making ramps and blowing stuff up to make a path for the "water" to flow into a bucket. The water was actually really big pixels, but whatever. Unfortunately, I can't provide this game because my old computer is kind of dead. That's a shame, because I had a lot of cool games, most of which are probably abandoned by now. Anyone still have this game?
Sonicfan37 is offline                         Send a private message to Sonicfan37
Old 26-07-2006, 05:58 AM   #4
Rust_Knight

Send a message via MSN to Rust_Knight

no, but i've played it, i remember it

i think i can get it, not sure
Rust_Knight is offline                         Send a private message to Rust_Knight
Old 26-07-2006, 07:42 AM   #5
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

I know this game where you have to build pipes to make the water run in the goal.

And I know a freeware version of it. Interrrrested?
Old 26-07-2006, 08:38 AM   #6
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

i own the original game. if it's abandonned i can send it (now someone who knows if it is should post) =]
Old 26-07-2006, 10:07 AM   #7
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Well, what's the name of the game? It's hard to say if a game is abandoned or not, without knowing what game you are talking about
Old 26-07-2006, 10:20 AM   #8
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

it is called "h2o" =]
oh and it's made by webfoot
Old 26-07-2006, 01:13 PM   #9
Sonicfan37
Forum hobbit

Yeah, it was called H2o... I looked it up on Mobygames, it wasn't there.

Edit: Went on Webfoot's website, it doesn't mention H2o anywhere except for the "history page" I think it was made before Deadly Rooms of Death... Would it be OK to put it on the site?
Sonicfan37 is offline                         Send a private message to Sonicfan37
Old 02-08-2006, 02:25 PM   #10
Sonicfan37
Forum hobbit

Hey, I had the game H2O by Webfoot on my computer a long time ago... I could upload it if it had the right stuff, but it doesn't. Anyways, this is how the game worked. Water would pour from the top of the screen, and you had to lead it into a bucket or something at the bottom using bombs and walls. Could anyone dig this up?