Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-07-2007, 09:11 AM   #61
QM

Whoops. The above post was mine. Sorry. Quick replay didn't allow for a username and I didn't think about it when I posted.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:16 PM   #62
Enchantermon
Lurker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boydjohnjessejeremy @ May 12 2006, 08:41 PM) [snapback]230358[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I am working on scanning the whole 96 page pamphlet so for those of you who were careless and lost yours, you to can enjoy the pleasures of Dr. Brain.[/b]
Was this ever completed? My uncle gave me his copy of the game along with a few select pages copied from the EncycloAlmanacTionaryOgraphy to help me through the game, but he has since lost the original book, and I'd love to get my hands on a scan of it.
Enchantermon is offline                         Send a private message to Enchantermon
Old 29-09-2007, 04:00 PM   #63
Paul Velte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jbergstrom @ Sep 25 2004, 06:12 PM) [snapback]14937[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Oh, never mind :whistle: I got that click-wherever-you-want thing by myself
[/b]
Ok, I don't get this "click wherever" thing. I am trying to play the game and it kicks me out after three attempts at finding the coordinates for the island, with a message that copying software is a crime (I bought the CD ©1996 at goodwill, and it had no documentation).

Apparently, my version is not fixed like some others. I got to have the coordinates. In fact, I'm thinking I gotta have the book that came with the game to solve other puzzles? (like King's Quest 6, you gotta have the "guide to the land of the green isles").

Can anyone supply me with a copy of the book or at least the coordinates of the island appearing on p. 5?

My email address is [BEEEP]@io.com.

Thanks in advance.

Old 24-10-2007, 01:44 PM   #64

i need some help... everytime i try to download the game it say somthing like

This game is under protection of ESA (entertainment software association) and it CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED! We also can't provide you with information on where or how to get it.

You can find more about The ESA here. If you ended up here you probably requested a game from one of the game production companies that are members of The ESA.

You can find the list of ESA members here and get in touch with the company who's game you would like to obtain.

Any further inquiries regarding this matter can be directed here.

i was just wondering how to get past this

i click on the thing that says
entertainment software go 90

what am i supposed to click on that allows me to download it

Old 24-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #65

If they shipped you three copies of "The Island Of Dr.Brain" could you tell me what the number you called was so i could get a copy of the game

Old 24-10-2007, 02:41 PM   #66
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 24 2007, 03:44 PM) [snapback]317154[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i need some help... everytime i try to download the game it say somthing like

This game is under protection of ESA (entertainment software association) and it CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED! We also can't provide you with information on where or how to get it.

You can find more about The ESA here. If you ended up here you probably requested a game from one of the game production companies that are members of The ESA.

You can find the list of ESA members here and get in touch with the company who's game you would like to obtain.

Any further inquiries regarding this matter can be directed here.

i was just wondering how to get past this

i click on the thing that says
entertainment software go 90

what am i supposed to click on that allows me to download it
[/b]
The button says "Entertainment Software Association: NO GO!". Even alone this should be pretty explanatory.
Read that page again.
And read the forum rules while you're at it.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 25-10-2007, 02:07 PM   #67
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

damn i wonder what kind of person must it be to write a page long post and dont even read the site he is writing about
Old 01-12-2007, 02:44 AM   #68
violet_dream
Lurker

so uh.. yeah, no one ever answered, what's the "secret document"?
violet_dream is offline                         Send a private message to violet_dream
Old 20-05-2008, 09:40 PM   #69
BranjoHello
Skilled WormMaster

Yo people this is abandonware, make download possible(if there is a lack of archive I can help ).

BranjoHello is offline                         Send a private message to BranjoHello
Old 24-11-2008, 09:04 PM   #70
libs24
Lurker

Default island of dr brain

How come I can download some games, but not this game?
libs24 is offline                         Send a private message to libs24