Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-03-2007, 06:27 AM   #51
Magical Helper
Forum hobbit

:P hehe

Magical Helper is offline                         Send a private message to Magical Helper
Old 15-06-2007, 03:59 PM   #52
Guest_Spleen_*

hi, i'm trying to get this game to work. after going through all the tutorials and such for Dos Box and installing the game and everything, i now cant work out how to start it!! could someone tell me what the command is to start the game please?? thanks

Old 15-06-2007, 04:24 PM   #53
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

dir *.exe will show you.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 06-08-2007, 03:46 PM   #54
Mr. Knight

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cranium @ Feb 18 2007, 04:47 PM) [snapback]279850[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
My game crashes in the dark cave with the brick wall. When I take the thing between the rocks after I have removed the bricks, the game crashes. I am using DosBox 0.65.
[/b]
This same problem is happening to me, too. Can't really figure out why. Any suggestions? Anyone?

Old 30-08-2007, 01:02 AM   #55
Beep

I actually played this when I was a kid of about 5+ and I loved it back then (I remember I called the flesh-eaters the flush-eaters). I recently came back to it and it still is an awesome game. Yes, it is a bunch of environmental preaching but it kinda makes it fun to play and laugh at if you're not into all that. (he's like johnny quest in a way...only more ecologically concerned) I think what really makes the game is the music - it's quite atmospheric and fits the underwater theme perfectly - and of course the classic sierra gameplay.
Great game - don't pass it up just because its a preachy kids game; you could be missing out on a lot of other fun.

Old 11-10-2007, 03:35 PM   #56
ADAM

the CODE to the door ... click in E button , and after click in the number 1 ...

Old 13-03-2008, 09:25 PM   #57
ralfaroni
Lurker

Default Help! lol

Sorry I know this has been mentioned on here but I'm new to this whole thing so I kinda need help. My game goes into a loop after I get out of the net and I know it was mentioned to play the game in Dosbox. How do you do that? (lol I know I'm not the brightest person) I have the DosBox program but I don't really know how to use it. Thanks to any one who might be able to help me!
ralfaroni is offline                         Send a private message to ralfaroni
Old 13-03-2008, 10:14 PM   #58
dosraider
Dismembered.

Try to read this:
A beginner's guide to DOSBox
It will certainly help you.

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 17-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #59
AdamFromEcoQuest
Default Out of handles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Knight View Post
This same problem is happening to me, too. Can't really figure out why. Any suggestions? Anyone?
Really annoying! Especially as there is no autosave.
When you try to grab the thing falling out of the blocked passage, the game terminates, and "Out of handles!" is printed in DOSBox...
Why?

Old 01-10-2023, 05:55 PM   #60
lwc
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRypton View Post
I'm surprised to see that nobody's mentioned that the actual code is 9731 instead of 9721... Just thought I'd point that out
But in the version in this site every 4 digits work, no? Like someone hacked it. So why did the review even mention this number in the first place?
lwc is offline                         Send a private message to lwc