Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-09-2005, 09:22 PM   #1
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Hey guys, I recentely bought the game I used to LOVE when I was younger, it's Exile 3: Ruined World. Now, I know they have a graphiclly improved remake called Avernum 3, but I wanted to go back to my roots, I wanted THE game I loved, not the remake...anyways,

On my old computer, the game could run maximised (Not fullscreen) and the game would fill the screen. Probabally because my old computer ran at 640x480, and so did the game. However my computer I have now is like....1028x760 (or something), and the game, when maximised, is just in the middle, with a 5 inch boarder around it. There are no options to change game resolution, or set it to go fullscreen, so I was wondering if there were any ways for force a window program fullscreen, or anything of that sort?
exile3.exe -f and alt-enter don't work.
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka
Old 16-09-2005, 10:44 AM   #2
Data
retired

can't you righclick on the executable (maybe you have to make a shortcut to it and click on that.
There are some special options like run in 256 color and I thought one that was called run in 640x480 as well.
Old 16-09-2005, 11:15 PM   #3
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Maybe in some versions of Windows, I forgot to say which OS I'm running, and I'm very sorry for that, Im using Windoes 2000 Pro, and I already looked in all right-click menus, for both the exe, and a shortcut, none have any fullscreen, or resolution options unfortunately.
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka