Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 01:00 AM   #111
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Well actually, i did post a photo. some people like beef and i think r havell saw it. i took it off cause i dont like giving out a ton of web info about myself. oh well, you missed out. i am actually quite handsome LOL

oh well, continue guys:
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 05-06-2005, 01:02 AM   #112
omg
Games Master

well as you can see i hant withfrawen the photo of me. are you the guy whos parents were worried you were being groomed? hahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahaahha
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 05-06-2005, 01:08 AM   #113
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Oh, take off! it amuses me just as much as you guys, but you know....got to be careful out there on the net.....
Indignus IV is offline                         Send a private message to Indignus IV
Old 05-06-2005, 01:11 AM   #114
omg
Games Master

its so stupid tho. i put a photo of me up, although itsa not a good photo cuz i dont give a flying f. if your parents are worried that you shouldent post a photo cuz somnme freak might see it aND GO "O wow i must have some of that" then there is somethiong wrong with them. (psychologialy u only acuse people of perversions that u urself r feeling) hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaaha.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:18 AM   #115
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Your logic does not make sense. :ranting:
Old 05-06-2005, 01:21 AM   #116
omg
Games Master

ie: if you feel paranoid your son is being groomed by a pede you have it insicde urself to be a pede.
\like homophobia. the people who arew afraid of gay people = closet gays, so ergo the people who have a fear of peadophilia = closet peodophiles.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:25 AM   #117
Indignus IV
Game Wizzard

Talking

Dude are you wasted? Get out of here. Lets continue the topic:
First of all: OMG is a guy with a beer gut and a swarthy complexion. he is constantly drunk and/or wasted. he only cares about putting down the younger members. he is probably a pedephile in disguise. Thank you.

Now: can somebody start talking again about the most important subject: ME

Old 05-06-2005, 01:28 AM   #118
omg
Games Master

a: yes i am wasted. its 2:20 am where i am, if i wasnt wasted i would be asleep.
b: i have no beer gut. and i dont find children atractive. as for american children i would rather see them dead than naked.
c: you think you are important???????????????????????????
Old 05-06-2005, 01:34 AM   #119
a1s
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Indignus IV+Jun 5 2005, 01:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Indignus IV @ Jun 5 2005, 01:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Now: can somebody start talking again about the most important subject: ME [/b]

to show everyone how generous I am, I will only name 1(one) of you qualties: You're egocentric.

<!--QuoteBegin-OMG
@Jun 5 2005, 01:21 AM
ie: if you feel paranoid your son is being groomed by a pede you* have it insicde urself to be a pede.
\like homophobia. the people who arew afraid of gay people = closet gays, so ergo the people who have a fear of peadophilia = closet peodophiles.
[/quote]
none of that is proven, so shut up, or you'll hate yourself in the morning (and we'll all have a good laugh until then)
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s
Old 05-06-2005, 01:35 AM   #120
MasterGrazzt
Game Wizzard

I really hope you all think I look like Hellboy.
MasterGrazzt is offline                         Send a private message to MasterGrazzt
Closed Thread