Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-02-2005, 06:22 PM   #31
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

For PC users it´s a big advance. But listening to the sound make amiga users cry out loud: where are the significant screams of enemy soldiers.
Think this one goes into the right direction. But there have to come lots of more levels and sound definetly has to be improved...
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone
Old 09-02-2005, 06:30 PM   #32
Matthew

it is hard to complete the game with only 3 planes...do you know any cheats for the Remake? Please...only for more planes...it is awesome and I want to enjoy it longer

Old 14-02-2005, 12:16 PM   #33
jimmythebob

I just found out a trick that lets you fly on and on without oil:

Land your plane but from the left side of the ship. As soon as you've landed switch off the engine (usually the 'A' button) and just keep driving with the engine switched off. At the end of the ship you can just start normally and your plane will fly even with the engine being switched off.
From now on the enemy can shoot you and you can even fly through the trees but it doesn't do any damage.
Have fun. k:

Old 16-02-2005, 12:03 PM   #34
commodore.com

Nice remake but radar shows nothihng-anybody know how to activate it, also camera locks after movement.

Old 18-02-2005, 02:29 AM   #35
xcom freak
Games Master

:help: I STILL dont know how to sink the level 3's battleship i even tried to sink mine but i failed :ranting:
plz someone help!
xcom freak is offline                         Send a private message to xcom freak
Old 18-02-2005, 05:56 AM   #36
Mr. Barman

you've just got to keep your plane level and as close to the water as possible when you drop your torpedo. i dont think your speed makes a difference. and incase you dont know, it takes hits with a torpedo to take it out
Mr. Barman is offline                         Send a private message to Mr. Barman
Old 25-02-2005, 07:18 PM   #37
Simon

Hi...

I have downloaded this game and I run it from windowsXP.

The game works fine but i can't take off from the hangar ship.

I am using the left arrow and up arrow and I have turned the engine on but the plaine will not move.

Anyone knows this problem? :not_ok:

Old 25-02-2005, 07:38 PM   #38
Dreadlord
[BANNED]

Ahah, I died before anything happened, this game is fun.
Dreadlord is offline                         Send a private message to Dreadlord
Old 11-03-2005, 11:12 AM   #39
Guest_JanM.L

Hey, I discovered an annoying thing in the Remake:

The game is great, but when I was scorehunting yesterday I really got disappointed. When you complete the 3rd mission "mission impossible" the game ends and your score won't be inserted into the highscore list. This is something :not_ok: .
But compliment on the one who created the game. It is really better than the original. k:

Jan

Old 24-03-2005, 03:37 AM   #40
AlieKat

So Great to have my ol friend back. I logged untold hours on this game with my C-64. It took me a week or so to get a handle of it again and to configure my keys correctly. Then , Tonite , I was Shocked to find out ....I got over 20,000 without shooting down a single jap plane....I had reached the end of the Game? This Never happened in the original??? It was like finding the end of the internet!!!!I would suggest you guys get busy... Where are the Zero's , Where are the Torpedo planes ( remember the little Red arrows that would indicate to you what direction the enemy attack planes where comming from?), and if they torpedoed your ship three times you lost your ship. Yes my friends we have a lot more work to do. Now please... go to the fridge ... grab a brew...AND FINNISH REMAKING THIS GAME. So that we can get on with making the European Theater.... Thanx , it was fun while it lasted :bye: