Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-02-2009, 08:49 PM   #241
Szilvio
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman View Post
We have it in our "ISO Cellar".
And since your next question is inevitably going to be "Where is the ISO Cellar?"...
You don't find the Cellar - it finds you.
Stay around for a few weeks, participate in discussions on the forums and when you've met the requirements you'll see it.
Thank Capo for the YouTube link!!!! :thumbs:
I love Albion, but I saw only intor no other movies as I couldn't have the game on CD.

That's why "ISO Cellar" thing looks very interesting for me... Unfortunatelly i wasn't here more than a year and my account was deleted. So I guess I have to wait a lot again... But how long?? :nuts:
Szilvio is offline                         Send a private message to Szilvio
Old 14-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #242
Szilvio
Forum hobbit

Is there more videos in original CD game than intro? (On YouTube is only intro, I can not find more Albion videos, only "gameplays")
Old 21-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #243
twofatfeet

Default help a newbie: "not enough memory on exec"

Hello -- Really excited to get Albion! But when I run it in VDMSound, I get an error saying "not enough memory on exec." I'm running it from the "CD" subfolder within the Albion folder after extraction.

I'm a newbie with the DOSbox and VDMSound games, so any help is appreciated -- and let me know if I need to provide more info.

Cheers

:thumbs:
twofatfeet is offline                         Send a private message to twofatfeet
Old 21-02-2009, 04:40 PM   #244
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

don't run it from cd directory, run albion.bat
Old 21-02-2009, 06:21 PM   #245
twofatfeet

Tried that first, but I then get an error telling me to insert the Albion CD...?
twofatfeet is offline                         Send a private message to twofatfeet
Old 21-02-2009, 06:26 PM   #246
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

oh, you need to run "SETUP.EXE" first (via vdmsound/dosbox) and configure your sound hardware, choose soundblaster/soundblaster pro 100% or compatible; with settings 220,7,1 or just leave it "detect automatically"

Last edited by _r.u.s.s.; 21-02-2009 at 06:30 PM.
_r.u.s.s. is offline                         Send a private message to _r.u.s.s.
Old 21-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #247
twofatfeet

Hey, thanks! That did the trick.
Old 20-04-2009, 10:07 PM   #248
stuck!
Default game crash

im stuck!

every time i try say goodbye to frill or whatever, that historian, the game freezes. very annoying. it's worked well up to that point, save for a few crashes. i run it on dosbox. anyone have any ideas?

Old 21-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #249
Szilvio
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuck! View Post
im stuck!

every time i try say goodbye to frill or whatever, that historian, the game freezes. very annoying. it's worked well up to that point, save for a few crashes. i run it on dosbox. anyone have any ideas?
Did you downloaded Albion from here? It works well. This freeze happened to me, when I played the demo version first and then I tried to continue the saved game from the demo in the normal game. (Normally it can be done, but sometimes it gives an error.)
Did you try to load earlier saved game stage? It also helps. If you can not manage I can send you some saved game after or before the meeting with Frill...
Do you have the latest DosBox?
Old 06-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #250
DarkStar88
Forum hobbit

Replaying with a walkthrough for maximum looty goodness this time. My party are walking tanks packing enough magical and mundane power to destroy an Army platoon. Even just buying the *most* powerful weapons and retaining the biggest jewelry I've filled two chests in Nikirdaani (sp?) and everybody is STILL carrying a ton.

Second best RPG I've ever played by far, and I give first place to Chrono Trigger only because of the time-travel storyline and having over fifteen possible endings.
DarkStar88 is offline                         Send a private message to DarkStar88