Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-12-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
Black_Hand
Forum hobbit

Default Black_Hand - Star Trek Judgement Rites manual + boxshots of Dominus

hi,
the title says it all, would you be interested? i own them both (original), star trek is only a standard edition, not that collectors edition one from the box shots already there. i might even add the shots of this regular version, if youd like to. the manual for judgement rites might come in two forms, PCX files right of the CD (yes it is the cd version), or scans, altough i have to warn you that the printed manual has a funny printing error, it lacks numbers of stars on the copy protection map, but that is no problem, since you have the copy protection picture there already.

so are you interested?
Black_Hand is offline                         Send a private message to Black_Hand
Old 03-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

all [APPROVED]

will send you FTP-Info in a PM.

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco
Old 03-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Wow, really nice. Of course we want them. About the manual, you can add the PCX images in a zip file (I assume they came on the original CD). It would've been nice though, if you can make a PDF file out of them instead. But zipping them is also fine, so don't worry.

You can upload both the Dominus and Star Trek stuff using the ftp instructions I'll send you in a PM. Of course you can also upload those boxshots of the different Star Trek - Judgment Rites edition.

PS: ok, Paco will send you the info instead. He was faster.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:05 PM   #4
Black_Hand
Forum hobbit

ok, pulling out my camera, itll be ready in no time.
Black_Hand is offline                         Send a private message to Black_Hand
Old 03-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
Saccade
[BANNED]

We can always compile PDF's (or I could) of the image files that Black_Hand uploads...
Saccade is offline                         Send a private message to Saccade
Old 03-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #6
Black_Hand
Forum hobbit

oh man...it is too dark here already. i started lining it up right after i posted it but it happened really fast,...omfg, plus if i try to do it with a flash, then it gets reflected on the boxes (of course). as a result of that, ill have to take the shots of judment rites box and cd (front and inside) tomorrow.

i got a few good ones of the back side of cd of judgment rites. i also took a good one of the first page of manual, which is NOT included among the PCX images on CD as well as front and back side, and it is nice, since it is an introduction plus some autographs of the authors (dont freak out, they are just printed, not handwritten :P).

dominus boxshots turned out ok, along with a shot of of manual and diskettes (8 of them).

now i just have to compile those PCX manual pages into one PDF and im ready to go. btw, i think itll be for the best to include the shots of the frontside, backside and the introduction page of the manual in that PDF. as i said, they are not present on the CD, but they are definitely part of the manual.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #7
Black_Hand
Forum hobbit

dont worry i can handle it
Old 03-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #8
Black_Hand
Forum hobbit

ok, so dominus boxshots are there so is the manual for star trek. i've accidentally put there unzipped version of the manual, and then tried to upload the zipped one, thinking i could delete delete the non-zipped one... well i know silly me, why would you have such a general account as "incoming" having other rights than for upload. whats worse i stopped the upload of the zipped one...so yeh it is most likely corrupted. so the ok version is the PDF version NOT the ZIPped one.

ill have the boxshots for star trek ready tomorrow as i said before.

enjoy.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:52 AM   #9
Black_Hand
Forum hobbit

boxshots of star trek have been uploaded, enjoy.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #10
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Ok, thank you.