Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-10-2017, 12:08 AM   #561
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Hello! *echo* Anybody there? Huh? Is there no one? Hmm...

I think the Captien Bible returned to Purgatory. He must have loved to return to Hellywood, Hellysium, Hell Dorado, Hell Paradise and visit the new attraction Tierra del Fuego...

I thought the switch would only be between Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! and Chair-man Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Cyber-Bonk , but apparently I was wrong. Apparently Captien Bible is also adept at going back and forth.

So what Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! devised to honor the rivalry between Chair-man Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Cyber-Bonk and Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! also applies to the Captien Bible .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I had the great pleasure of finding several images to illustrate the situation of stalemate between Chair-man (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) Cyber-Bonk and Poke-man Bonk! Bonk!:

• Swing;

Swing

• Seesaw;

Seesaw

• Pendulum;

Pendulum

• Spring (device).

Spring (device)
Quote:

Dear Captien Bible... Unfortunately it seems like you’ve been banished to Purgatory again...

The mighty Emperor Japo(deis) , using his ultimate skill called “Spell of Mastery”, is indefensible and irrevocable...

With such an invincible power, who needs Sardaukar and Fremen?
Quote:

Hello! *echo* Anybody there? Huh? Is there no one? Hmm...

I think the Captien Bible returned to Purgatory. He must have loved to return to Hellywood, Hellysium, Hell Dorado, Hell Paradise and visit the new attraction Tierra del Fuego...

I thought the switch would only be between Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! and Chair-man Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Cyber-Bonk , but apparently I was wrong. Apparently Captien Bible is also adept at going back and forth.

So what Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! devised to honor the rivalry between Chair-man Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Cyber-Bonk and Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! also applies to the Captien Bible .

Quote:
I had the great pleasure of finding several images to illustrate the situation of stalemate between Chair-man (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) Cyber-Bonk and Poke-man Bonk! Bonk!:

• Swing;

Swing

• Seesaw;

Seesaw

• Pendulum;

Pendulum

• Spring (device).

Spring (device)

I think Captien Bible had no discernment in understanding the power and majesty of the great Emperor Japo(deis) . Let’s look at the definition of the terrible power of the Spell of Mastery.

Spell of Mastery

The Captien Bible did not have the discernment to read the Holy Scriptures in advance to avoid the banishment to Purgatory.

Holy Word

The Emperor Japo(deis) dresses in Imperial Armor. He is the Judge and Executor of the Imperial sentence.

Imperial Armor

The Emperor Japo(deis) begins to conjure up the Spell of Mastery.

Spell of Mastery

The Captien Bible receives the punishment for the crime of lese-majesty.

The Punishment of the Captien Bible

Last edited by Japo; 05-10-2017 at 07:48 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 06-10-2017, 07:20 PM   #562
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God is always good in the offseason too!hehe

Dear Myst,

Not to worry. You are ALL my friends however like my one relative says some friends are closer! Although I have been banished to purgatory I am grateful to my LORD and savior Jesus Christ it is not forever# I have been busy working on my Imitation LodeRunner game and it is now in the updated LodeRunner section. I hope you enjoy the changes. I cleaned up the section a bit and only left the final stable while I am including the original update and also a backup for post # 2. My dad Nguyen Binh Thuy tells me to always have a backup just in case of a fail so I have two posts up that are similar. You can either download currently the first post in my LodeRunner Imitation or my second post just in case the first post did not work. Thank you to my mom Huong Thi Vu; although she is the "weaker" member of the family I love her the most because she is kind and I hope some of her kindness passes on in my genes hehe. Thank you to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi; they say you are a fail to their own brother but they love me anyways although I did not graduate. I am always grateful to all my friends even emperor Japo who banishes me to purgatory. He explains to me that the forum is for all to use and not for my selfish desires although he did give me the priviledge of my own thread to do whatever I wish. So for the most part I will be confined to my own thread and the ISO cellar to upload my latest game workings. I cannot believe I am still updating Imitation LodeRunner. Anyways I am a foreigner in the USA so I don't speak and understand too much. However if you are religious you should fit nicely into understanding me especially if you go to church.

I see Smiley is trying to help LJ out; all the best. He is a good helper. For the short time I've been on here Smiley always tries to help where he can...
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 06-10-2017, 07:29 PM   #563
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up Be careful of overdosing!

While on vacation I overdose on booze and coffee. It turned out that booze makes you feel sick and depress and it doesn't help you feel picked up at all other than to make you an addict! Also, coffee in high doses will deplete some nutrients from your muscles; I ended up get a cramp and now it is sore for a while. I am in rehab in my own home. So the moral of the story is don't over do anything. Take it easy. Once in a while is okay.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 07-10-2017, 01:02 AM   #564
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking

Wow! The Captien Bible returned from Purgatory.

After the Captien Bible commits the crime of lese-majesty , the Emperor Japo(deis) banished the Captien Bible to Purgatory.

The crime of lese-majesty

The investigation of Miss_Lulu Jane Marple and Air-cule Parrot

Captien Bible is banished to Purgatory

After that, the Captien Bible conjured up the Spell of Return that took 7 turns to complete.

I could lend my magic wand to Captien Bible ...
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Old 07-10-2017, 03:52 AM   #565
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Thank you Myst! Your help is much needed.

But I cannot accept.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:56 AM   #566
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Jesus Christ.

Quote:
Wow! The Captien Bible returned from Purgatory.

After the Captien Bible commits the crime of lese-majesty , the Emperor Japo(deis) banished the Captien Bible to Purgatory.

The crime of lese-majesty

The investigation of Miss_Lulu Jane Marple and Air-cule Parrot

Captien Bible is banished to Purgatory

After that, the Captien Bible conjured up the Spell of Return that took 7 turns to complete.

I could lend my magic wand to Captien Bible ...
I choose to spend my time in solitary confinement for depth of understanding the intrinsic nature of society where emperor Japo welds the most power. After working on my spellbook conjuring up "LodeRunner Reincarnation" I failed to realize the magnitude of his majesty's strength. It eludes me to this day. I have much to learn in this new society.
Old 07-10-2017, 04:39 AM   #567
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Talking Nguyen Khoa Tien's time in purgatory:

While watching the candle vigil Nguyen Khoa Tien contemplates silently the meaning of life and whether it is worth living. Fortunately the candle carried up his spirit into heaven from earth and emperor Japo answered! The Mystery is why does the candle look so much like Jesus#
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0250.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	2353  
Old 07-10-2017, 07:40 AM   #568
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Honours: Huong Thi Vu & Nguyen Binh Thuy

Today this brand new factory sealed programmer is teaching anyone how to program in C. Most of the credits go to my two parents who sent me to school whether at home or officially! A few note worthy programmers of mention are: Quadko from www.DOSGAMES.com who helped me to plot a pixel for the first time and mainly for helping with controllers like a gamepad for DOS that I rarely use; the cool thing is DOSBox can use XBOX controllers and such etc. David Brackeen who helped me to do VGA graphics. Sir Allen Pilgrim who helped me with double buffering and gave me a few good advices. These are some of the noteworthy programmers to me in my new career being a programmer. I thank Mrs. Professor Mary Hovik especially for teaching me AI (artificial intelligence) during college. I thank Mrs. Professor Mary Rasley for teaching me database (SQL dBase etc and such) during college. I thank Mrs. Professor Beth Leppig for teaching me system hacking back in the days. I thank teacher Miss Patricia Murphy for teaching me all my much needed equations that are useful for my programming and etc and such. I thank all my teachers even though I forgot to mention 99% of them.

The first thing you need to know is anyone has the ability to program. You just have to put in the effort that God of Heaven Jesus Christ has given you already! Everyone is born with talent period.

Don't trust your instincts. Learn. You never stop learning.

So now that I have taught you to program get to it.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:59 AM   #569
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Red face Breakdown of programming languages known to me:

C super easy like Ingles although some say it is purgatory hard!
BASIC like talking in Englich except out of context.
REXX if you are doing supercomputer work.
ADA not attention deficit attention although something just equally hard to explain.
LISP sounds very smothering but I don't know you#
ASM lightning fast
ML no other speed faster
COBOL if you want to do money laundering
etc
Old 07-10-2017, 08:44 AM   #570
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Talking Sibling Power! - not KKK nor Black Panther or vivar Mexico

I don't have one for AAA#

I owe my two siblings (not twins but biological).

For what? For taking my brain cells away.