Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-03-2005, 05:43 PM   #11
xoopx
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by The Picard+Mar 22 2005, 03:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Picard @ Mar 22 2005, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xoopx@Mar 22 2005, 02:11 PM
i saw a neat new gadget thats coming out for PDA's..

this box that projects a LASER keyboard onto the desk, and detects your typing
I have tried that once but it failed to register most of my keystrokes. It sounds cool but it still needs to mature in order to be usefull. I am planning on buying a foldable keyboard so I can use my PDA as an laptop replacement.

As stated above my avatar is NOT a picture of me. [/b][/quote]
small keyboards are ok.. but i need a full size keyboard to be productive. i suppose it should be possible to connect a large bluetooth keyboard to a PDA
xoopx is offline                         Send a private message to xoopx
Old 22-03-2005, 05:51 PM   #12
Danny252
I have a custom title!

oh god, now he can administrate us 24/7.. ^^
Old 22-03-2005, 06:40 PM   #13
The Niles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

A foldable keyboard is a full sized keyboard. I am thinking of bying this one http://www.thinkoutside.com/stowawayir_product.html. I would the bluetooth one but it cost double what the IR one costs.

Don't worry I don't have wifi in my home and quiet frankly I have better things to do.
Rabyd Rev -- 2 Timothy 2:15
The Niles is offline                         Send a private message to The Niles
Old 22-03-2005, 08:24 PM   #14
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Well! I'm insulted that you think we're not worth EVERY LAST SECOND of your time!

Those folding keyboards are neat - I'd need a folding mouse too since I can't stand the crappy keyboards and touchpads on laptops
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 22-03-2005, 08:51 PM   #15
xoopx
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by The Picard@Mar 22 2005, 07:40 PM
A foldable keyboard is a full sized keyboard. I am thinking of bying this one http://www.thinkoutside.com/stowawayir_product.html. I would the bluetooth one but it cost double what the IR one costs.

Don't worry I don't have wifi in my home and quiet frankly I have better things to do.
well full sized keys..
i mean full sized as in pc keyboard size! the spacing of the keys is important to me, and the full press.
i have an ancient pda with a keyboard in it (oregon scientific osaris.. but like a psion) and the keyboard is really, really annoying.. partly cos the keys are small, close together.. but also because you cant even tell if you pressed it properly... no travel in the press.

the keyboard you can attach to a Ti calculator seems quite good.. they should make one like that for pdas. not everyone needs everything to fit in their pocket!

hah i guess im like that dude who puts mobile phone headsets into big old telephone handsets, to connect to your tiny cellphone.
xoopx is offline                         Send a private message to xoopx
Old 23-03-2005, 12:50 AM   #16
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

I've always wanted a Pocket PC. My friend has one and I borrow it during Physics cause it much more interesting than motors and generators and I play solitaire and minesweeper and everything. And once I pickpocketed my other friends phone and connected to the internet but only to go on msn, unfortunately no one was online.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 23-03-2005, 02:05 AM   #17
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

I have a wireless keyboard that uses BT to connect to my phone.. works good, but i REALY miss the fact that my browser (preinstalled, opera) doesn't have SSR.. gonna download another and see if it works better thou.

MSN works like a dream with that keyboard, but i rearly uses it, bc writing free-hand on the phone goes almost as fast...
Old 25-03-2005, 06:39 PM   #18
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

those fold-up wireless keyboards are the best. I have that exact one, and the functionality and durability is awesome. You'd think those things would be fragile, but i've dropped mine so many times, and it works just as good.
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka
Old 25-03-2005, 07:04 PM   #19
wormpaul
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via MSN to wormpaul Send a message via Yahoo to wormpaul

SUch a big avatar??? :blink:
Old 26-03-2005, 12:21 PM   #20
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

I think you mean sig Worm. I've just noticed you post quite a lot of spam, no wonder you have the third highest post count. :bleh:
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow