Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #1
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Last edited by Luchsen; 26-01-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 24-07-2006, 11:42 PM   #2
Guest_JJ_*
Arrow

It doesn't run at all--in DOSbox OR in MSDOS mode...when run in ms-dos mode, it just states "Windows is now restarting."

Any suggestions?

And what are the other files for?

--JJ

Old 13-04-2007, 09:14 AM   #3
live2enjoy

The game had great ambition.. I loved the films and you could see this game tried to capture every spec it. i like how they have those several eddy murphy shots.. especially when he's getting into the mustang. The problem is the gameplay just isn't that good. Combined with the fact that it seems to run a bit unstable as well as too quickly (particularly in the driving (#2) and mansion shoot-out (#3) levels) it probably isn't even worth your time.. unless you are like me, a big fan of the movie.

you must run the 'game.bat' file with dosbox, and then do not press anything when the game starts up. when you do start pressing.. be very careful. the game is unstable in the menu areas.. if you press space a single more time than you're supposed to, you'll see it freeze up. trust me the game fully works, just not 100%. (i'm really not sure what you're even supposed to do in the driving level. as soon as you steer right or left the car crashes. i can keep the car from crashing by holding the space bar down and then steering, which then moves a gun aimer. however i dont understand how to shoot the gun! or what to shoot!?)

i'm going to try to get the game to run slower so i can actually play it. even if its not that good i want to do the mansion shoot-out level (the best part of the movie) without being shot at in split seconds. but then level #1 would probably run horribly under-pace. :wallbash:
live2enjoy is offline                         Send a private message to live2enjoy