Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-01-2023, 09:19 PM   #1
Autrinn

Default A Game I haven't played in 20 Years

RPG D&D esk style of game. First person or third can't fully remember, It is a 3d game and i remember that your character select screen had a large tree and river in its area, it would also become the starting area that you spawn into. afterwards you would go through a goblin dudgeon to get near your first village. start zone was a small glade with a tree and a river at the back of the area. heading in to the mountain area would take you to the mine/ goblin dungeon.
races that could be picked were human, dwarf, lizard, Bugbear? (not too sure on that one)
you also could get classes, i remember that there is a town early on that you can join a faction and become a paladin and that there was also a dragon knight class that you can get by slaying a nearby dragon.
graphics are old style probably 16 bit or higher. the dragon was red and the area you played the start zone of was a forested area.
weapons, bows, and magic are in the game. i remember slaying the dragon with bow and arrows to unlock the class.
thanks for any help in finding this game
Happy hunting

Last edited by Autrinn; 15-01-2023 at 04:42 AM.
Autrinn is offline                         Send a private message to Autrinn
Old 13-01-2023, 01:11 AM   #2
Autrinn

forgot to ad that it is a pc game and that it was a cd-rom game. ill keep posting anything that i remember.
Old 16-01-2023, 09:00 AM   #3
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Sorry, Adventure Quest is only game I can found that vaguely reminds your game. But it's MMO and also reqs to paid to get the full game potential, so you hardly could mean it.
Old 20-01-2023, 03:50 AM   #4
Autrinn

I remember that game, i played since its start way back then. The game i am trying to remember was probably a 1990s game. dont know if it was a dos game (doubt it) it was more akin to a dungeon explorer with rpg elements like stats and levels. I remember that the classes functioned like factions that you could join if you complete the quest and have the right stats allocated. I dont realy remember what kind of graphics it had i was only 11 at the time i played it. but i think it was on windows 95