Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > Approved Requests
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-04-2006, 10:30 AM   #1
drfaustus

Sorry for the trouble, but I have been looking for a game for many years now. I don't remember the name, but I remember the first part of the game. It's an adventure game, kind of like kings quest where you type what you want done "look map" or "pick up item", but there are graphics too. In the beginning of the game you are wandering in the snow. Eventually you find a cabin. When you go upstars there is a girl comatose on a bed. Searching throught the cabin you find an organ that if you play a piece of sheet music that you found it will open a secret passage way. inside you find a pentagram on the floor. Entering catacombs you find a cloaked figure with glowing red eyes that beckons you to follow him. I never got any farther than that cuz as a kid it honestly scared the crap out of me. I would LOVE to play this game again, but nobody remembers it. PLEASE HELP!!!!
:blink:
drfaustus is offline                         Send a private message to drfaustus
Old 04-04-2006, 02:46 AM   #2
Nocturne
Lurker

I think the game you maybe looking for is called: The Black Sanctum

I haven't played it myself, but I searched google for the images you've described...seems to be a close match: "Encounter the forces of black magic as you roam around an old 18th century monastery"...

Hope that helps you
Nocturne is offline                         Send a private message to Nocturne
Old 04-04-2006, 06:58 AM   #3
drfaustus

Cool

WOW, I have been looking for this game for YEARS! No one has been able to figure it out. Major Kudos. Thank you soooo much. Not sure if I'm allowed to do this or not, but I'll give it a try being that I had to take this damned 10 minute survey just to download the game (wierd website). But here it is for those who would like to try it. The Black Sanctum Works with DOSBox. Enjoy!!!!
drfaustus is offline                         Send a private message to drfaustus