Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-04-2010, 02:37 AM   #1
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Default Stupid People and their stupid animals!

I am currently sitting in front of the computer, eating toquito's, which are kinda like miniature microwave taco's, in other words, DELICIOUS. I am still in my work clothes, and there is a root beer beside me. I love having the house to myself.

However, walking home at night is an entirely different story. People in this town just don't seem to know how to keep their dogs on a leash, or better yet, IN THEIR DAM HOUSE.

Theres a small triangular park in front of my house ,and I was walking home from work tonight, I here barking, and think nothing of it, you always here dogs bark at night, but when 2 medium sized doggies appear down the street and start barking and running at you, thats an entire different story. Thank god i forgot to lock the door when i left 5 hours earlier, cause getting bit by a dog is not on my too-do list. Following this incident (in which I almost shat my pants) I then texted my friends saying I almost got pwn3d by dogs, and texted my mom that 2 dogs chased me home.

I think I know who's dogs they are too. Oh how I wish I had my pellet gun at HAND, i woulda sent the dogs packing with a pain in their rump.

Ugh, I can't believe it, am I afraid of doggies now too?

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 06-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

it's easy, call the police if you know whose dogs they are =P
Old 06-04-2010, 02:44 PM   #3
Acero

I'm not sure about the laws up there in Canada but as one of your neighbors to the south, I gotta say that if you hit the mutt with a pellet YOU would be the one in jail. I've heard of people shooting at the animals, missing, and still being arrested for attempted animal cruelty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubb View Post
I think I know who's dogs they are too. Oh how I wish I had my pellet gun at HAND, i woulda sent the dogs packing with a pain in their rump.

Ugh, I can't believe it, am I afraid of doggies now too?
Acero is offline                         Send a private message to Acero
Old 06-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
angry axe
O for Awesome

Dont use a damn pallet gun against those dogs!, Use a car, shit sometimes happens when the road is dark
"war has changed. its no longer about nations ideologies or ethnicity, its an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life - has become a well oiled machine" - Solid Snake
angry axe is offline                         Send a private message to angry axe
Old 06-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #5
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Simply report to the police that there is a pair of agressive dogs on the loose. They'll decide whether to capture or terminate them.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 06-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #6
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

actually there is a town bi law that all animals MUST be on leaches (even kitties!) when they're outside, so I'll tell my dad when they get home on wednesday :3

We ate the horse.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:20 AM   #7
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

But... but... there is no option to report loose dogs to the police in Splinter Cell... so I did put bullets in their brains

Just kidding and just finished playing a Splinter Cell videogame

On the serious note, I got a similar experience with you in the past. Too bad I do not know who owns the dog. But I agree that reporting this incident to the police seems to be the best option.
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi
Old 07-04-2010, 01:18 AM   #8
ysorian
Uneducated Member

What sort of "medium sized" dogs?

Depending on the breed, i would normally encourage facing them down, dogs respond to authority, and react against fear.

:thumbs:
ysorian is offline                         Send a private message to ysorian
Old 07-04-2010, 03:16 AM   #9
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

http://www.2flashgames.com/play/f-Ge...diers-3711.htm

Stupid people are liek those poor german soldiers.

Anyways, Funny story, I saw one of the doggies again, it was a doggy like that; http://stocktonpets.org/images/found...et20090121.jpg

And it was actually cuddly, I think i figured it out. That doggy and its friend were chillin around town at night, I don't really think they wanted to hurt me, they prolly thunk

'Whos that?'
"LETS GO SEE"

"RAKSNMAKDNMASDMADLMADLAADASDA" (Thats the slobber flying from there mouth, mixed with barks, as they ran)
"N00b ran from us, I was hoping to meet a new friend"

Or atleast Im guessing that how dogs think. The doggie i foudn was chillin around the legion park, and it does have a collar on it so im goona go ahead and GUESS it's lost. Oh well. I already got pets, don't need more.

We ate the horse.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #10
angry axe
O for Awesome

if only you lived here fubb, there was a man that took his dog into the forest and shot it in the head three times, it survived and now the SPCA is looking for the owner.... so they can return it.
"war has changed. its no longer about nations ideologies or ethnicity, its an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life - has become a well oiled machine" - Solid Snake
angry axe is offline                         Send a private message to angry axe