Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #291
rsdworker
Abandonia nerd

i have game problems - i loaded game fine but can't move its stuck at one place at bar because had no response when i pressed any keys or escape button
i am on window XP - its should be working fine so what i can do?
rsdworker is offline                         Send a private message to rsdworker
Old 29-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #292
SjiekDeFriemel
Unhappy Game freezes up & can't exit

I'm experiencing the same problems with game. I was able to play a little bit outside the bar, but when I got slaughtered and entered a new room, the game freezed up and I wasn't able to return to XP.
Does anyone have a solution how make sure this doesn't happen and I'll be able to play this nice game?

Old 30-10-2009, 12:05 AM   #293
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

Somewhere in these 30 pages of posts, I think there was a solution to that lock-up/freeze problem, because I did encounter the same situation before, and managed to get pass it. Sadly I do not remember the solution. Could be an unofficial patch or the need to slowdown your computer (using slowdown utility such as Mo'Slo). Sorry I do not remember.
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi
Old 30-10-2009, 12:58 AM   #294
SoothSayer

guys one thing is for sure without the videos the game loses it's magic... i just finished it and i felt i've lost half of the game... is there any way to put the videos to the game?
SoothSayer is offline                         Send a private message to SoothSayer
Old 30-10-2009, 05:26 AM   #295
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

You'd have to find a copy of the game that includes the videos to begin with.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 30-10-2009, 10:51 AM   #296
rsdworker
Abandonia nerd

i got game working again now its freezed - i tried everything - i can't understand why this game won't work
rsdworker is offline                         Send a private message to rsdworker
Old 30-10-2009, 10:53 AM   #297
rsdworker
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabadi View Post
Somewhere in these 30 pages of posts, I think there was a solution to that lock-up/freeze problem, because I did encounter the same situation before, and managed to get pass it. Sadly I do not remember the solution. Could be an unofficial patch or the need to slowdown your computer (using slowdown utility such as Mo'Slo). Sorry I do not remember.
yeah i saw link to unofficial patch - maybe we need place a patch on abandonia for us to get easier
Old 30-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #298
SoothSayer

i have the cd but the funny thing is tha when i install it and run the game it stucks... when i play the abandonia versions with a little tweaking it plays normally ....
SoothSayer is offline                         Send a private message to SoothSayer
Old 01-11-2009, 01:35 AM   #299
WilliamC23
Abandonia nerd

I got The Legacy of Kain working using D3D Windower: http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=603613
WilliamC23 is offline                         Send a private message to WilliamC23
Old 01-11-2009, 04:29 AM   #300
skillz
Super Freak

Send a message via MSN to skillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoothSayer View Post
guys one thing is for sure without the videos the game loses it's magic... i just finished it and i felt i've lost half of the game... is there any way to put the videos to the game?
I totally understand and ur right ur missing out on 50% of the game
Abandoneware sites love rips..why because there small
Try iso art they might have it
skillz is offline                         Send a private message to skillz