Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 28-05-2005, 08:40 PM   #91
The_Toad

I feel ya on the evercrack Taikara, peck rogue from rallos zek here. That was a nice 6 year run. Many men and women fought on there, on rallos it was a good balance of gender and age.
The_Toad is offline                         Send a private message to The_Toad
Old 28-05-2005, 08:40 PM   #92
MdaG
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via ICQ to MdaG Send a message via AIM to MdaG Send a message via MSN to MdaG Send a message via Yahoo to MdaG

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathDude@May 28 2005, 08:31 PM
Not my intention LOL that's the best I could think up after writing a 2 hour midterm, ouch twisting of the brain.
Wait until college... I've had six hour exams in math and physics

That's twisting of the brain.
MdaG is offline                         Send a private message to MdaG
Old 28-05-2005, 09:22 PM   #93
DeathDude
Caught Somewhere In Time

Oh but I am in college so I know exactly what it feels like. :bleh:

But 6 hours of math and physics now that's rough, ouchness.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/ Upcoming Concerts will be attending 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden!!, 7/27/08: Judas Priest
DeathDude is offline                         Send a private message to DeathDude
Old 28-05-2005, 10:05 PM   #94
Danny252
I have a custom title!

aah, we're gonna go play tribes, me, faw, tai and deathdude. seems Im on fawfuls side. mines, laser turrets and me trusty sniper gun.. or the chaingun..
Old 29-05-2005, 01:18 AM   #95
omg
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Toad@May 28 2005, 07:56 PM
I tend to ask gender because its easier to talk to women/gay men, usually because testostirone tends to lessen ones IQ by at least 30 points, making all the flatulence and fecices jokes funny.
gay men tend to be more oversexed than straight men. some gay men are totally "one of the lads" and love those sort of jokes.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 29-05-2005, 01:23 AM   #96
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Yay! It's the Absurd Generalisations Thread! Anyone care to say anything about Scousers, Cockneys, blacks, the way Germans get their towels on the sunloungers really early in the morning when you're on holiday, Celebrity Love Island viewers or teenagers wearing hoodies? The choice is yours! The phrases "political correctness gone mad" and "I'm not racist but..." will earn an extra 15 points, and combining both in one post earns the chance to win a luxury cruise around the Mediterranean, which will be one of those ones that sails between the hours of 3.45 and 6.30am on the 19th of January, with extended layovers in dull Spanish ports en route, a cabin with barely enough room for your luggage and a cut-price, even-more-disgustingly-awful Jane MacDonald as the only alternative entertainment to gloating over other passengers who are a bit seasick and have to keep running to portholes to be ill in between regaling you with endless stories about their great-nieces and nephews who've gone to art school in Croydon in an incredibly relentless, irritatingly high-pitched voice.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 29-05-2005, 01:26 AM   #97
omg
Games Master

political correctness has gone mad!! so i get 15 points. hoorah! i was gonna say something about im not a racist untill i realised the details of the cruise. lets see if someone else wants to win it.
(not so long ago i was a teenager in a hoodie. i abandoned it for the beenie hat tho.)
ps. what the hell is "celebrity love island" it sounds pretty inane.
pps. who is jane macdonald?
ppps i jus re read the thread from the begining it doesnt seem to absurd.
pppps.dam teenagers in hoodies! there all drug addicts!
ppppps. im running out of p's, must go drink more beer
pppppps. im out of beer,, noooo!

footnote --- to get back on topic
where are all the weeeemin at.

Old 29-05-2005, 09:21 AM   #98
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

Yeah, to anyone who hasn't read my last sig I'm actually male. I'm just sorta investigating how I got referred to.

Might go back to faux-femininty though, just to check out people's opinions now.

Oh by the way there IS a difference. On one site I set myself up a male and 'female' account. One got totally flamed up to the point when they both left the site. I wonder which one?

PrejudiceSucks does not infer that I am fat, female, of a different ethnicity to white people, but some in the past have taken it that way.

This site, on the other hand is full of cool people. So well played to all of you for being such excellent chaps and chapettes.

Oh yeah the same site I went on had a load of Nick Griffin impersonators too. I'm not racist but... was one of the main phrases.

Also, one of my best mates is a recovering drug addict and she is possibly the nicest person you could know, so don't make sweeping statements about them. Just because their personal lives are crap doesn't mean that they're bad people.
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 29-05-2005, 11:54 AM   #99
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

yeah, sorry about my last post. i got a bit carried away there. it was about half 2 in the morning or something though...
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 29-05-2005, 12:14 PM   #100
omg
Games Master

made me laff my as off though. and telling me not to make statements about drug addicts is like telling an indian he cant make paki jokes.
i have just had to turn down an offer of an all night party because theres loads of ketemine, mdma, crystal, ect there and im feeling so depressed i want to cry so i will make all the statements about druggies that i bloody well like in the name of humour becuse goddamit it makes me feel better about the choice i have made.

*ahem*

where are all the weeemin at.
Closed Thread