Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-11-2005, 11:24 AM   #101
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

It should be run in Windows, it even works very well in XP.
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 08-12-2005, 10:49 PM   #102
Panzer gen

This really a great game.

Lots of post for it , many very helpful ( didn`t know wat to do with the chunk of steel ) but I still don``t understand what happens to the money ( besides that if you give it to the wrong guy he`ll go away with it !! )

did someone finished the game ? How can I pass the last sector ? enemies just come and come !!!!!!!!

Old 08-12-2005, 10:55 PM   #103
Jordan
Game freak

This is a nice game.
Jordan is offline                         Send a private message to Jordan
Old 14-12-2005, 02:17 AM   #104
uk_john2005
Forum hobbit

I know it would be 200-300mb but with most gamers having broadband I don't know why this game cannot be the full game with speech, which makes the game totally different. Or at least find the files/folder that has the speech and make that a seperate download. Unfortunately, I got Deadly Games first, so got used to the speech, so this original JA download with just text doesn't do it for me. It's like having a car and gouing back to a pushbike.

Have looked around and nobody has the full download, nobody is seeling this game on ebay or anywhere I could find, whereas Deadly Games is everywhere, so this original JA truly is abandonware and needs the full game to be available for download.
uk_john2005 is offline                         Send a private message to uk_john2005
Old 22-12-2005, 09:49 AM   #105
jagger

If you got any problems or needed structures or tips you'll find help from this site:
http://www.cheatcc.com/pc/sg/jagged_alliance.txt. It's made by "profesional" players and includes very good stuff on the game. It's for more experienced players too, though the best value is for the beginners, of course. CHECK OUT!!! :bye:

Old 09-03-2006, 03:31 PM   #106
Jenkins

There was a question in this topic about recruiting npcs other than Elio. It is not exactly possible but you can have many other npcs. If Elio is killed or fired and a few days later, Jack will offer you to recruit Hamous, he's got 74 in markmanship but his low wisdom make him learning very slowly, but at least, he learns instead of Elio who can't improve his skills at all. Then, if Hamous get fired or killed, you'll have the possibility to recruit Juan, high wisdom and mech ( around 70 in both cases ) but sad markmanship. In fact, you can only have one native npc in your team.

I took all these information from gamefaqs, but there is nothing about the recruitable npcs. I think, when Jack is talking about his four assistants, that there is a possible fourth npc but it takes times to find out. Now, I'm trying to have all natives npcs in my team but I think it's only possible with editors but the UGE module of Jagged Alliance I tried doesn't allow this. I would be very glad if anyone of you post the link to the editor that forces all natives npcs to go in the team.

By the way, you can loose JA. If you wait 6 or 7 days without conquiring other sectors and you had the soldiers removed from guarding the sector 60, you'll loose the game. Because of that I didn't discovered the possible fourth recruitable npcs. Never loose sector 60 if you plan to win the game and always use knives and silencers if you plan to use other processing plants or you'll loose precious 2 precious days in fixing them along with the money you planed to made.

This is a good game.

Old 09-03-2006, 04:28 PM   #107
jimmy7512
Forum hobbit

Anyone know how to pass the first sector I can't find the Micro-thingy ?
jimmy7512 is offline                         Send a private message to jimmy7512
Old 10-03-2006, 01:59 PM   #108
Giox

I try to dowload the speech file but apears ERROR
Giox is offline                         Send a private message to Giox
Old 10-03-2006, 03:16 PM   #109
Jenkins

All strategy guides are correct about the micro-purifier, but sometimes ( and difficulty level might have something to do about it ), the thingy may or may not be in sector 59. Look further on other sector on sector 49 or 48 or anywhere near the sector 59. 1000$ bonus if you find it in the first day.

Also, I had the natives guides killed and here are their skills, I don't mention skills where the native know nothing about ( don't forget to get them killed or fired if you're not satisfied of the native guide you're having in your team though it takes some time to replace him with 2 or 3 days )
Elio: no need to say, he is offered to you. Can't learn.
Hamous: Health 66, Agility 68, Dexterity 66, Wisdom 35, Mechanical 2, Marksmanship: 74, Exp Level 1. ( He can progress in Deadly Games but I don't know if he does in JA1 )
Juan: Hea 74, Agi 62, Dex 88, Wis 74, Mech 70, Marks 24, Level 1. Can't learn.
Wahan: Hea 68, Agi 55, Dex 88, Wis 82, Medic 46, Marks 11. Level 1. Can't learn.

I didn't take time to know all their speech. Again, I would be grateful if someone know how to have all these guys in my team

I succed in putting the music in the CD version of JA. I needed both ripped version from this site and the other from underdogs. I copied all the files of the ripped version in the CD version without replacing any files when the cpu asked to, to make it shorter, only the .mdi files are necessary for the CD version. Run the setup of the CD version and choose the settings. Save them and you'll hear the musics again. Now, the only files missing are the voices. Quite a good progress
I think you have to run the setup if you put the voice files in the JA CD.

Old 16-03-2006, 12:44 PM   #110
jimmy7512
Forum hobbit

Would it be a good idea for me to hire the merc with the best gear and then take their gear and then fire them ? Also how do I combine the compound 17 to a helmet or a kevlar vest ?
jimmy7512 is offline                         Send a private message to jimmy7512