Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Search Forums:
Click here to use Advanced Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-10-2017, 09:43 PM   #651
Japo
Autonomous human
 
Japo's Avatar


 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ,
Posts: 4,561
Default

I can't keep wasting my time forever, so eventually a permanent ban will come, if he keeps at it.
__________________
Life starts every day anew. Prospects not so good...
Japo is offline                         Send a private message to Japo
Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 08:08 PM   #652
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 833
Smile JESUS!

Dear Scotty,

I have done nothing wrong except try to entertain the forum. I was selfish in one area. I wanted to get a good game out to honour MY family seeing my dad wanted me to be a programmer and my mom wanted me to keep working on my vocation and that is programming. Japo did tell me that I am restricted mainly to my thread here where you posted to me and the ISO cellar where I post a game hoping it is good enough for all people to play of all ages and sex. Anyways I don't want to get into much details except the postings can only go outside of my thread ONLY if it is really important. Otherwise I am locked into 2 main areas.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 08:09 PM   #653
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 833
Smile JESUS!

Dear Myst,

When all is said and done we are all strangers online. I remember reading somewhere that I can't see the person's expression. I can't see if they're crossing their fingers behind their back. Etc.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 08:13 PM   #654
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 833
Default JESUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
I can't keep wasting my time forever, so eventually a permanent ban will come, if he keeps at it.
Dear Japo,

You are one of the people of the team who decides to ban or not. Ultimately I can't fight you either you. You can censor my mail. You can delete my posts. You can even put words into my mouth. However for some reason maybe you are friends in person with the people who own the forum. Like I said ATT all over again.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 08:52 PM   #655
Japo
Autonomous human
 
Japo's Avatar


 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ,
Posts: 4,561
Default

I did not give you permission to post your game on the ISO Cellar, but elsewhere on the forum chatterbox. The ISO Cellar is for the same games that are on the main website, commercial ones made years ago but no longer for sale or supported.

In fact you may post your games and links in this thread. You may not start multiple threads for one purpose, and this thread already breaks the rules because you keep bumping it but so far I have allowed it.

You're not restricted anywhere in the forum, but your behavior must be appropriate.
__________________
Life starts every day anew. Prospects not so good...

Last edited by Japo; 24-10-2017 at 09:15 PM.
Japo is offline                         Send a private message to Japo
Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 09:58 PM   #656
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 833
Default Thank you Jesus Christ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
I did not give you permission to post your game on the ISO Cellar, but elsewhere on the forum chatterbox. The ISO Cellar is for the same games that are on the main website, commercial ones made years ago but no longer for sale or supported.

In fact you may post your games and links in this thread. You may not start multiple threads for one purpose, and this thread already breaks the rules because you keep bumping it but so far I have allowed it.

You're not restricted anywhere in the forum, but your behavior must be appropriate.
Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu! Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy! Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi too.

Dear website owners,

I am putting myself in your shoes and understand your concerns. If at any time you feel a permanent ban is in place please feel free. I prefer to stay in a place where I am welcome. I am sorry to Myst especially for all the remarks I made. I hope Frodo gets the credits she deserves. The game is well worth it but it has to be 270MB. It has a movie in there. Alhough it is Windows XP it is out of Frodo's generous spirit.

As for Mr. Japo I have no quarrels with you. You are trying to do your job and sometimes you are between a rock and a hard place - weird riddle that only can be figured out by smart people. hehe

Anyways I still remember Arete, Tseki, MuffyF8, PixelTHING and a few of you. Although we are not that important if I am ever gone I hope you know I appreciate being here with you at the time.
Attached Files
File Type: zip LRsourc.zip (7.1 KB, 8 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 12:30 AM   #657
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 882
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Dear Myst,

When all is said and done we are all strangers online. I remember reading somewhere that I can't see the person's expression. I can't see if they're crossing their fingers behind their back. Etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu! Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy! Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi too.

Dear website owners,

I am putting myself in your shoes and understand your concerns. If at any time you feel a permanent ban is in place please feel free. I prefer to stay in a place where I am welcome. I am sorry to Myst especially for all the remarks I made. I hope Frodo gets the credits she deserves. The game is well worth it but it has to be 270MB. It has a movie in there. Alhough it is Windows XP it is out of Frodo's generous spirit.

As for Mr. Japo I have no quarrels with you. You are trying to do your job and sometimes you are between a rock and a hard place - weird riddle that only can be figured out by smart people. hehe

Anyways I still remember Arete, Tseki, MuffyF8, PixelTHING and a few of you. Although we are not that important if I am ever gone I hope you know I appreciate being here with you at the time.
Greetings , dear Captien Bible .

I thought you were already accustomed to the round trip to Purgatory since you have been traveling with a certain regularity ... I just hope you have traveled with all the comfort in first class, enjoying premium seating in first class. So, I do not understand why you are pouting ... Unless you are training to know how to kiss ...

Just like you, Iíve lost almost all my Poke-man powers except in a few Forums. Now I know how the most powerful Wizard Saruman must have felt after being dethroned by Wizard Gandalf. And also the Cosmic Being In-Betweener when he was powerless and at the mercy of his Masters Master Order and Lord Chaos after Thanos had stolen one of the Soul Gems (Green Infinity Gem) from In-Betweener.

My powers as Poke-man is restricted by self-imposition after feeling the great power of the Grand Emperor Japo(deis) . I will have to hide and stay low until dust settles , and the fearful Professor Oak and Imperial Majesty Japo(deis) give up looking for me alive or dead . On the other hand, in a few Forums, I can exercise the powers of Poke-man in all its fullness and magnitude .

After all, I can not allow Chair-man Cyber-Bonk to beat me in the PoE rankings because I am on vacation at a resort in Purgatory ... You can believe that I would come back well bronzed and body in shape from there in Purgatory .
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 01:10 AM   #658
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 833
Thumbs up Thank you Jesus Christ!

Huong Thi Vu
Nguyen Binh Thuy
Nguyen Khoa Thuyen
Nguyen Khoa Thi
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 09:04 AM   #659
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 833
Default Thank you Jesus Christ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Greetings , dear Captien Bible .

I thought you were already accustomed to the round trip to Purgatory since you have been traveling with a certain regularity ... I just hope you have traveled with all the comfort in first class, enjoying premium seating in first class. So, I do not understand why you are pouting ... Unless you are training to know how to kiss ...

Just like you, Iíve lost almost all my Poke-man powers except in a few Forums. Now I know how the most powerful Wizard Saruman must have felt after being dethroned by Wizard Gandalf. And also the Cosmic Being In-Betweener when he was powerless and at the mercy of his Masters Master Order and Lord Chaos after Thanos had stolen one of the Soul Gems (Green Infinity Gem) from In-Betweener.

My powers as Poke-man is restricted by self-imposition after feeling the great power of the Grand Emperor Japo(deis) . I will have to hide and stay low until dust settles , and the fearful Professor Oak and Imperial Majesty Japo(deis) give up looking for me alive or dead . On the other hand, in a few Forums, I can exercise the powers of Poke-man in all its fullness and magnitude .

After all, I can not allow Chair-man Cyber-Bonk to beat me in the PoE rankings because I am on vacation at a resort in Purgatory ... You can believe that I would come back well bronzed and body in shape from there in Purgatory .
I do have at least two websites I can go to. However I thought I was getting comfortable around here but I guess I was wrong. It doesn't matter does it? People have been banned before and I might not be that different. Like I said earlier I am just a number. The only people who matters are people who choose to be my friend. That is hard because a definition of a friend in The Holy Bible is "a friend loves at all times!"

I have been banned from other websites mostly for my Christian attitude. So that is nothing new. I'm used to it. I will always miss my friends. I still have good memories of my friends on the forums that I was banned from. However they allow me to visit but I can't post. So they should just changed the status from banned to visitor. haha

I am not complaining. I like my place where I am. That's how I got good at programming is by being alone all those years along with my family. You can say me and my family mopped the floors together. hehe

It all comes down to passing the time online doing something in peace like talking about events that make life worth living. In fact I remember a saying from my teacher a long time ago. Watch what you consume and produce. When you consume and produce what is good the light shines from you and people notices! hehe

Don't think it is going to happen in 1 day or even 5. It takes time before you notice people turning to you for once. It is like a flower. First you must pick flowers that are beauty. Then you plant it and within a season or even a week you see roots grow. However you can't see the full maturity until sometimes years later like the orange tree my perfect grandma tended to. When the orange tree is full mature it gives a ripe fruit that is true fruit that is good for people.

hehe

So people are like that. Some branches grow and are already crooked so you can't do anything about it. However avid tree growers love all trees so they allow it to grow crooked but it is manageable. If the tree starts to attack the owner then you have to take drastic action to sometimes chop the tree down#

hehe

I have accepted my maker Jesus Christ! I know where I will be when I die. The Holy Bible says many will hate me when I am alive just like many hated Jesus Christ when Jesus Christ was alive and that is the price I pay for choosing the good side.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 09:15 AM   #660
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 833
Default Thank you Jesus Christ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Dear Mr. Scott, Scotty of Scottland...

I believe that the great Emperor Japo(deis) (not Capo nor Paco ) banished Captien Bible to Purgatory for 7 days. So I believe he will return soon.

I have the absolute certainty that The Return of the Captien Bible to the fellowship of his companions here should be very moving.
I can't guarantee if I will be around because of possible banning. However while I am here I hope you are happy. I don't have a permanent website that I frequent since I do not own any of them. So I can't tell you where I'll be. I might just be with dosraider hehe

Just know I am who I am today because of Jesus Christ! My parents also made a major influence in my life. Also, my two sisters. So if you follow me you would just read The Holy Bible. I'm sure you will get to where I am once you're done with The Holy Bible.

Maybe that will never happen since I might be around. Who knows? I only know that right now I am typing and I am happy thanks to Jesus Christ! No one is around me except for the hidden cameras and hidden microphones. I don't tell my psychiatrist that because he would think I am a paranoid person. haha
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 


The current time is 11:40 AM (GMT)

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.