Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #41
fossie94

Ok, now I've joint the forum.

I also didn't realize that this demon will follow me. When he first killed me (in larsha) i loaded again and tried to walk to another place. Then suddenly the demon apeared there and so I get to know this. In fact, it was only luck, that I found the solution to this quest.

In the scriptorium I found this "Prince of Persia" gate, but when I walk through this gate, I'm back on the worldmap. So it must be a bug!

I think I have to play the whole game again!
fossie94 is offline                         Send a private message to fossie94
Old 24-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #42
RRS
(Gaming) History Buff

Where does your copy of the game come from? I found mine at abandonia and it works fine. If you found it here, the only thing I could help is by sending you my savegame (yes, I resorted to "savescumming" as the game has too many silly ways to kill Conan, sometimes without warning).
RRS is offline                         Send a private message to RRS
Old 29-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #43
RRS
(Gaming) History Buff

LOL, oh irony: as I finished the game, I've learned that there was CD re-relase with CD-audio and speech!

To make things worse, I even managed to find in "on teh internets". Yay! ...? No so.

The guy who ripped it made ...an iso. Goodbye audio tracks. What makes this even worse, looks like the speech was also as redbook audio, at least it's missing from the iso. But he left some demos on, how great! It's essentially the same game as floppy version if you turn subtitles on...
Old 05-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #44
fossie94

Thanks for your offer,

but I've started a new game and now I could go through the scriptorium and found the book of skelos. Now I'm in the palace of Toth Amon and I've got a new problem:

I found the black key, the brown key and the green key. Then I found the secret passage behind the wall. But now I am in a room with a large wooden door in the middle. I could go to both sides and through the door, but I always return to this room and can't go anywhere else!

Is this another bug??? I suppose behind the door must be the throneroom, but i can't enter it! *aaargh*
Old 05-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #45
fossie94

Ah!

I found out that the maze is a little bit tricky, but now I managed it. Sadly, I've forgotten my freeze amulett and the living statue killed me, but tomorrow I will try again!
Old 06-10-2009, 05:56 AM   #46
RRS
(Gaming) History Buff

Abandonia is missing the cluebook, which is available from replacementdocs.
I found the way out of maze myself using the "breadcrumb strategy" (remember the children who got lost in the forest?).
Old 18-12-2009, 06:21 AM   #47
Newbie1
Default Thoth Amon

Is it possible to kill Thoth Amon? The fortune teller says that you have to break his heart to kill him. I go to the next room where his heart is in a jar, but I can't damage it! Is there anything special I need to do??!

Oh, for those of you getting stuck in the maze, the sequence is Center, Right, Center, Left

Old 01-01-2010, 02:23 AM   #48
dioangel
Lurker

by Crom! I would like to thank someone for uploading this fantastic game! I have a trouble.. I'm having a hard time on attacking! I tried to use the sword and clicking on the guy to fight but nothing happen! What are the key commands on fighting?
dioangel is offline                         Send a private message to dioangel
Old 01-01-2010, 04:19 AM   #49
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Press Page Down to take out your sword. Then.. I can't remember correctly, Space or Enter is for attacking

As for the rest of players getting stuck, I played and finished entire game and this is the same working archive. Game does get tricky, but that is the point, you have to use your brain or investigate to find the solution. Personally, I accidentally discovered few things

Hint - solution
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 05-03-2010, 02:05 PM   #50
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

Shouldn't maps and the like be linked to the main game page instead of the boxshots section?
"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer