Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-08-2017, 12:05 PM   #461
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one for eternal life!

Dear God of heaven and earth,

Please let Mrs. Harris live and be happy again with her family!!! I don't know what caused her to go into dementia. However I know I couldn't live without my mom. I know she has a direct advance request. However people can change their minds.

Amen.

"I heard a voice from God saying she will come out of it in time!" - Nguyen Khoa Tien

I know I must sound crazy. Please forgive me! Thank you Jesus Christ and all#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 21-08-2017, 01:55 PM   #462
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

This is the prayer that I just prayed for my mom:

Dear God. I don't want my mom to die. However if her wishes is to die then I pray she is happy. It is her decision and I don't want to force her to live a life that she doesn't want to live. Maybe she is suffering something that can NEVER be changed and that means I would put her in hell on earth for the remaining lifetime she has left. Even a short amount of suffering is not allowable in my opinion. I had expressed to my big cousin Carl that if my mom is in a coma I would give her 30 days. If she does not wake up then I would let her go. She did after all express she wants to die if there is nothing left for her. It is her direct advance directive!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 21-08-2017, 01:57 PM   #463
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

And she wakes up like usual! At least for me my mom is happy for another day. Thank you Jesus Christ. Thank you for that forever#
Old 22-08-2017, 05:58 AM   #464
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

https://youtu.be/ovBf_NHfLK0
Old 22-08-2017, 07:24 AM   #465
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is always number good.

Well God of Heaven and earth is always a giver.

Anyways here is one of the indie games for PC if anyone is interested. Enjoy!

https://www.indiegala.com/crystalani...DLE+-+20170821

Be hurry because it is ending within a day or less.
Old 24-08-2017, 09:44 AM   #466
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

https://youtu.be/3UP3Jq3QyX0
Old 24-08-2017, 08:16 PM   #467
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Well I've just filled a container and a big bucket full of water for the potential hurricane in Houston Texas. I was told just to get a lot of water just in case you need it for cooking and drinking. Apparently the stores are packed with people buying water.
Old 25-08-2017, 11:34 PM   #468
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

There is a high potential of a hurricane tonight. So have your buckets full of water for cooking and drinking with lights full of batteries! This is for Houston, Texas and surrounding areas. However please check your local areas. Thank you!

https://youtu.be/9FgtGraGE8o

Thank you Jesus Christ for the advance warnings especially letting me know my mom is safe with my two sisters! Thank you God of Heaven for all good in my life from now on all the time whether past present and or future#
Old 26-08-2017, 02:38 PM   #469
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default For the first night.....

It rained heavily for the first night. The storm is supposed to last only for 3 or 4 nights. For now it was just heavy rain with a lightning this morning.
Old 26-08-2017, 06:21 PM   #470
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Houston, Texas

20170826132402: The weather is clear right now however continues to be somewhat windy.