Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-02-2005, 06:14 PM   #31
LuckyLlama

This is the first game I ever got on my own computer. Many fond memories playing this game: growing fields... mending fences... crashing the crop duster...
LuckyLlama is offline                         Send a private message to LuckyLlama
Old 24-02-2005, 08:48 PM   #32
AbandonBrfan

so small cheat... press shift and write: korn and press enter so this isn't correctly but is very good for u red acc :evil:
AbandonBrfan is offline                         Send a private message to AbandonBrfan
Old 22-03-2005, 12:13 PM   #33
lethe
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by another_guest+Feb 9 2005, 10:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (another_guest @ Feb 9 2005, 10:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Rosella@Dec 22 2004, 11:45 AM
:blink: just where do we find the oranges? because i have no option of planting oranges... i used to have this game but i forgot how most of it works!
That's what I was wondering about too...
[/b][/quote]

You have to load them up in the crop selection.. Can't remember exactly where, it's been 10 years since I last played it, but it should be somewhere in the top bar options.
lethe is offline                         Send a private message to lethe
Old 22-03-2005, 12:27 PM   #34
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

I've asked it before, but this keeps bugging me: when or how does this game ever ends? I think I once bought the whole map (don't know if you could buy city property), and it still didn't stop. Or was there a time limit to it?
Old 22-03-2005, 01:55 PM   #35
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
I've asked it before, but this keeps bugging me: when or how does this game ever ends?
It doesn't.

If you're bored, crank out a number of disasters and stuff and then try to get it all back into control.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 22-03-2005, 04:00 PM   #36
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by the_fifth_horseman@Mar 22 2005, 02:55 PM
It doesn't.

If you're bored, crank out a number of disasters and stuff and then try to get it all back into control.
Thanks! Now I know I didn't miss anything
Old 23-03-2005, 07:41 AM   #37
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Yeah... I left developing my Mega-City One in SC2000 after getting it to run almost completely perfect with a 1 700 000 population... These games are time-killers, but the lack of any real ending is somewhat disappointing.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 27-03-2005, 01:41 AM   #38

Definately go for Oranges. spray a few years then cash in. Get some silos to store them until the right time of year hits and cash in big time.

Old 28-03-2005, 12:46 PM   #39
LittleDude

if i'm thinking right oranges hype to 38k every other year in may or july but i never manage to catch them
LittleDude is offline                         Send a private message to LittleDude
Old 28-03-2005, 01:24 PM   #40
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by LittleDude@Mar 28 2005, 12:46 PM
if i'm thinking right oranges hype to 38k every other year in may or july but i never manage to catch them
What exactly do you mean? Failed harvests, or just missing the price hypes?