Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-03-2007, 09:29 AM   #1
Morrin
Underground

I don't know if anyone of you has even noticed, but lately I haven't been very active in abandonia. The reason is not that I would be tired of this place, but the old good reason: difficulties in real life.

Well, not maybe difficulties, but more like obstacles. You see, Im currently looking for apartment from the city, but after months of looking, I still haven't got much of a success. I put announcements to local papers weekly, but only few catches sofar.

Offer 1: Sounds like a superb deal, but a little expensive. I say that I think about it, and change phone numbers. I think for 15minutes and call back, but the guy already sold it. Fast eat the slow, I guess.

Offer 2: This time, I got appointment but there is already a guy there at the house looking for it. He doesn't seem to like it. I check the apartment for a while, but it's horribly small looks terrible. Laundrymachine wouldn't even fit to the bathroom. The dealer says that he got some people who are coming to look for it, but if Im intrested, he says that maybe we can make a deal. No thanks, I say, but wonder, what about the one that is still coming? Sorry for him?

Offer 3: We make a deal that we meet at 18.00 at the house. When I arrive, I call him but he says that the apartment is already sold. Thanks a lot. So, why not mentioning about it? Am I somekind of dog you can just forget?

Conclusion: Lot of snakes in the business. If you think that this is the place you want to live in, take it instantly. Don't think of fair deals. If someone is buying the house, knock him over and buy it before he does.

Any experience, stories, recommendations? Please, write!
Morrin is offline                         Send a private message to Morrin