Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-03-2007, 02:15 AM   #101
Rob

well I finally beat this crazy game guys

Tiamat the five headed dragon was crazy

oh walkthroughs saying "oh if you cast head before you should beat him no problem" ahhh never once i get first attack and nothing to protect me from his many assaults.

I have to say that fight is extremely unfair. No matter how many times i do the fight one or two of my elves are always killed, as in dead and no more firin arrows and casting pretty spells. So i had to live with it.

i moved on and during the celebration and a completley unrealistic battle occurs where i fight somewhere between 22-25 adult dragons.
pust have been at least 5 of each color except only 2 or 3 white, the weakest color at that

i survived only because i had cast haste beforehand.
Who in the world can take on over 20 dragons? oh so i got a few pidley gnomes helping me

one dragon is supposed to be very hard to fight, ONE!! 22 would rip us to pieces

anyway
will stick around here long enough to hear your tale going through the game again Cremz

Old 08-03-2007, 01:47 PM   #102
silz
Abandonia nerd

You don't have footman's dragonlance at all? Ok I cheat a bit so my tanks ended up to have 2 of it and boy killing the dragons were a breeze for me. I mean, with boots of speed and all, I think both my warriors kill 6-8 dragons per delayed blast fireball ftw.

Btw, since we are such a great Dragonlance fan have you read the War of The Souls trilogy yet? Its a very good read though I need to find the time to read the other new trilogies based on the Dragonlance world. I am a fan of the series since the chronicles. It was dead for a while but looks like its alive back now.

So what do you think? The Forgotten Realms world better or the Dragonlance world better? Personally I feel the Forgotten Realms lore is too vast and too hard to grasp (at the time I was a kid) but its ok now and interesting.
silz is offline                         Send a private message to silz
Old 08-03-2007, 05:18 PM   #103
Polare

Heya everyone,

Played DQK a lot when I was younger. I'm getting back into it but appear to have gotten myself stuck. I went across the straits and into the Kryptophan tombs before doing the lighthouse. Now I'm at a spot where I need the key from Fastillion in the lighthouse... but no way to get back out! Am I screwed? Is there any way to leave, go to the lighthouse, and come back?

Alternatively is there a way I can get into the save file and pop my party to the lighthouse, do that, then pop myself back to where I'm at now?

Thanks
-Polare

Old 08-03-2007, 11:13 PM   #104
Rob

I got 2 footman's dragonlance and a scimitar +4, dagger+4, 2 rings of fire resistance, ring of wizardry and a lot more =)

my letters are having trouble going thru

Old 08-03-2007, 11:16 PM   #105
Rob

the answer of temple of elemental evil seems to have gotten lost so i'll try again

i played it and i love it, great game! i put finishing it again on hold while i played dark queen

these guys patched up the game Really well and fixed a great deal of bugs, add quests, storylines, spells, weapons and so much more i couldn't even begin to tell you

look around the site if you havnt already done so, you wont regret it =) makes a gmae with a lot of potenial become what it should have been!

you may have to look up Circle of Eight in a google search, this site doesn't seem to want to let me give you the link there, its very frustrating. I do a regular letter and no problem i put in the link and it wont load it up

Old 11-03-2007, 04:10 AM   #106
Vamcoy

Hey guys i downloaded this game but when i play it all it will let me do is create characters nothing else any clues?

Old 14-03-2007, 02:18 PM   #107
Rob

Polare

First tip: always make sure to make backup saves. Saves where your in the area before you were in the area that you are in now in caser of being stuck or going back for something you missed.

Kristophen: the place where you go into the tombs, is not a mandatory place to visit but does provide important clues to places you will need to visit and plot elements.

You should be able to do a backtrack as you can't get all of what you need in Kristohpen without the necessary keys provided at the lighthouse by Fastillion.

He will give you the gold key and the rusted key.

If you find you need to start over, you can do so by removing all characters from your party and then re-adding them to your party. When you get the two keys from Fastillion in the lighthouse make sure to use the Gold Key first on the door, it will then melt and below somewhere is a hidden door I believe that you will get a girlde of giant strength. If you use the rusted key first on the door that leads to the lower crypts you won't be able to get the girdle.

Vamcoy

Are the characters you are creating being saved to file? Are they in the list of characters made? If not, and I'm assuming there not and thats why you can't play cause you can't add them to your party list then check through just a couple pages back I had a similar problem and the Fifth Horseman helped me correct this problem.

Cremz

Are you still out there man? How far are you in the game now?

Old 07-04-2007, 11:33 AM   #108
Bebokus

Hi

I have a question about champions of krynn.

How can i bring back to life my fallen hero???????
When I tried to ressurected him in the temple the game said that he's not dead :angry:

He's still unciosious,after copuple of days-and that really sucks :tai:

Can anyone help me?
I'm using winuae for playing.
Bebokus is offline                         Send a private message to Bebokus
Old 09-05-2007, 06:38 PM   #109

sounds like he's toast

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kuba @ Apr 7 2007, 11:33 AM) [snapback]286409[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hi

When I tried to ressurected him in the temple the game said that he's not dead :angry:

Can anyone help me?
[/b]

Old 11-05-2007, 04:03 PM   #110
silz
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kuba @ Apr 7 2007, 11:33 AM) [snapback]286409[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hi

Can anyone help me?
[/b]
Reload your latest save where your hero wasn't dead. Remove him and save character. Next go back to your latest safe where he's super dead, remove him but do not save the dude. Finally add back your dead pc and you are done. All this must be done in a training hall.
silz is offline                         Send a private message to silz