Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-02-2005, 04:09 PM   #81
Jman4117
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Boddah@Feb 8 2005, 04:55 PM
Heya, Im in Mission 125 and January 2000 with all researchs done and I wonder... When the game ends??

I already did the Moscow mission, killed a lot of allien, I have 5 bases and deal with ALL meneaces...

ahhaa I just want to know where is the over
Have you gotta alien leaders and commanders yet? and do you have 3 advanced craft types? (Firestorm, Lightning, Avenger)
Jman4117 is offline                         Send a private message to Jman4117
Old 08-02-2005, 04:11 PM   #82
Jman4117
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by quatroking@Feb 8 2005, 05:04 PM
know some cheats for this game?
(becouse i don't don't get enough weapons)
How far have you gotten with weapons research? The alien guns that you start getting from missions in the first few months can cut down about anything in a couple of shots.
Old 08-02-2005, 04:21 PM   #83
Boddah

Well, I have all the three Aircrafts... but hey... didn't got the Commanders...

I read here that I have to stun them... whow... lot of work to do

Old 08-02-2005, 04:26 PM   #84
Jman4117
Game freak

Just take small launchers into the command center at a base and stun everything that even so much as moves. Should get all the aliens you need to finish the game. ^^

Edit: Provided they aren't Mutons of course (no leadership in that race)
Edit2: And the Commander is the one packing a plasma in most cases, the Leaders have blaster launchers.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:00 PM   #85
Boddah

Ahhh.. thnx a lot!

Well, in Moscow (command center) mission, I've killed every single life that I encoutered... I'll have more oportunitys to stun them?

Old 08-02-2005, 05:09 PM   #86
Jman4117
Game freak

Provided you use the small launcher, yes. Go for the one up top with the heavy plasma and try to duck in and out of the room to avoid the ones with blasters until you can take them down. With luck they'll be panicing and you'll have an easier time going in.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:37 PM   #87
Canadianmonk3y

Yes, I generally move on the interior of the command center last, until I clear the rest of the base. Usually at least one leader/commander will panic.
Canadianmonk3y is offline                         Send a private message to Canadianmonk3y
Old 08-02-2005, 05:43 PM   #88
another_guest

There's a huge list of cheats, you can alter virtually anything you have in stock.
If you still need any in a week time, post again (I have such a list typed out at home, haven't got it with me here)

About the commanders & leaders: in most cases -though not always- they'll be at the second floor of a specific room. I'll try to describe it: it's "encased" by walls and a narrow passage around it, accessible by a broad door (at least 3 squares wide, it might even be more as far as I remember). The entrance to the room itself is at the opposite side of the broad door you've first went through. In the center of the room there's a large "elevator". Mind you, they're not always there, but usually I've encountered them there.
If you need to find more alien bases to get a second chance of stunning a commander, you can spot some by flying and patrolling for some hours over the right area. The bases are always on the same locations, every game, there's no random factor included.
The ones I remember: north pole; north africa, somewhere about Tunis I believe, maybe a little more southeast; there's another one somewhere near the Russian-Chinese border. But given enough time, you'll automatically find them all, as the game will provide you with an alien base location every now and then. And you don't need to find all of them to complete the game.

Old 08-02-2005, 05:46 PM   #89
another_guest

Oh, and before I forget, once you've researched the subject of "Cydonia or bust", your Avengers will be capable of flying to a different location than just anywhere on earth, you'll see this choice when you want to send an Avenger to a certain location; that extra-terrestrial location is called Cydonia.

Old 09-02-2005, 03:44 AM   #90
Boddah

Hey... how can I research this "Cydonia or burst"?