Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-05-2005, 01:48 PM   #11
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@May 27 2005, 02:46 PM
Popular story here is Ned Kelly, the worlds most famousest outlaw. I don't exactly know why he is so popular all he did was kill a cop or two then they chased him into a building and he died.
Wasn't Ned Kelly the guy who was pinned down in a pub by a load of policemen tring to kill him but made a suit of armour from what was avalible to him in the pub, walked out with it and shot all the policemen?
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 27-05-2005, 01:49 PM   #12
Puffin
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by R Havell+May 27 2005, 12:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R Havell @ May 27 2005, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Iron_Scarecrow@May 27 2005, 02:46 PM
Popular story here is Ned Kelly, the worlds most famousest outlaw. I don't exactly know why he is so popular all he did was kill a cop or two then they chased him into a building and he died.
Wasn't Ned Kelly the guy who was pinned down in a pub by a load of policemen tring to kill him but made a suit of armour from what was avalible to him in the pub, walked out with it and shot all the policemen? [/b][/quote]
Yeah, that's him
Puffin is offline                         Send a private message to Puffin
Old 27-05-2005, 01:51 PM   #13
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Yeah but he didnt kill all the cops, he didnt cover his legs so they shot him in the legs then he couldn't do anything. But still he doesn't seem like an idol I would want to look up to, and the movie was quite boring.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 27-05-2005, 02:05 PM   #14
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@May 27 2005, 03:51 PM
...and the movie was quite boring.
What a silly gid. He wasn't even good for a solid film :not_ok:
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 27-05-2005, 11:20 PM   #15
omg
Games Master

never seen it old boy but it sounds like a huge steaming pile of horse manure.
gimme the damn busters lawrance of arabia or zulu any day of the week

lethe: sorry old chap but we were a group of pirating murdering bastards back then, god bless us, i had family under nelson so maybe one o my ancestors looted one of yours. for this i apoligise here have a stiff gin *pours stiff gin* chin up old chap!

beef on the bone: i own that episode it is rather amusing yes, bloody marvelous it is

iorn scarecrow: yes you were all theives back in the days. and in the early days of the colony there was only one women (fact apeerently, took em like 5 years to send over a load o birds) --- note to americans -- birds = women
clearly the descendents of theives have an excellent taste in lager and spirits , mmm bundenburg black. almost as good as gin. and aussie rules is the best game e v e r (other than rugby and football gods own sports)

god is english you know :Brain:
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 27-05-2005, 11:22 PM   #16
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Yeah, but the Australians have to be held to account for bringing Foster's into the world, and to be honest, that's a LOT of bad karma to try and compensate for...
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 28-05-2005, 12:59 AM   #17
omg
Games Master

apparently no one in australia drinks fosters. or castlemain xxxx. they just sell it to us. ptobably laff at the idea of us drinking it to
i like castlemain on a very hot day cuz its like beer flavoured water. fosters should be banned though. dammn kangaroo piss!

hopefully as punisment they will be forced to drink case after case of it in hell.
i wonder what karma we have coming to us as a result of our global empire?
o wait ww2 ....
o to have been a victorian. coulda sold opium for the east india company just like my great great great grandad.

o yeah havell made me LOL you did, that charector was the best from the fast show
*sits smugly as british comedy was ordained by God (who is english) to be the best in the multiverse*

eg: the fast show
monty python
the leuge of gentelmen
shaun of the dead
spaced
big train
brass eye
jam
blackadder
red dwarf
green wing

lets hold it up the competition..
will and grace laff i almost did. just at how pathetic they are
freinds to borrow an americanism .. ditto
the hot shots series of movies, national lampoon ect, agggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
the simpsons. please stop. please please no more. i beg you. please.

there is exceptions.
matt stone co creator and writer of south park, + sings an writes most of the songs and does a lot of the voices. may he be remebered as an honary englishman forever
also team america is rather amusing
family guy. no words need to be said. perfection. may the creators be buried in englands green and pleasent land for there contribution to humanity
scrubs first series was pure genius
third rock from the sun first 2 series were pure genius
the jerry springer show. i used to think he was the antichrist. damn entertaining though.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 28-05-2005, 03:57 AM   #18
Doc Adrian
Game Wizzard

God Save the Queen!
Doc Adrian is offline                         Send a private message to Doc Adrian
Old 28-05-2005, 12:13 PM   #19
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

You missed Whose Line Is It Anyway? off, which also had the bonus of transatlantic cooperation between Clive Anderson and some genius American comedians.

Oh, and I'm Alan Partridge.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 28-05-2005, 12:48 PM   #20
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by omg@May 28 2005, 01:20 AM
god is english you know :Brain:
Ah yes, that's yet another superb reason for me to remain atheist
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos