Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-09-2017, 06:43 AM   #1
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Tien's

Myst! Just because I have a crush on my friend and now you stay far away from me. Sheesh#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 11-09-2017, 08:51 PM   #2
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Tien's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Ugh! Great Emperor Japo(deis) ... The main site is experiencing login issues again...

Thanks in advance.
Dear Emperor Japo,

I give my awesome status to Myst (erious Mystvan) unfortunately. I am very fortunate here in Houston after the flood all over Texas! My home escape unscathed. My families returned to normal after fleeing for their lives. I was not fortunate to go on a convenient vacation with them. The summary I want to make is Myst has been a good contribution and a good peacekeeper. Somehow I have managed to get ban twice within a year. It is my favourite site I go to every single day when not on ban yet I get ban anyways. I have learn my lesson to be humble and just be a peon thank you God of Heaven. Did you know there are many peons but I am the lowest ranked. Back in the days when it all began people stepped all over me (not literally but that is besides the point; I felt it in my hearts). So I want to spare my dear counselor Myst the same fate of self absorbed unfortune. What I am getting at is I am low on the totum and I want to help EVERYONE to be spared the humble feelings I feel. Further more I think it is rather somehow a priviledge that I have managed 100 posts and counting!!!!! In addition I have a solution to a problem; stick with your friends. You don't really know if that pretty or handsome picture is actually an animal or not#!! Actually it could be the reincarnate of Chessmaster Bobby Fischer and not the animal I thought would be. But to close the point I am suggesting Myst be rewarded with mod status. Of all the times here Myst has been rather active and a sensible rational soul except for the artistic haircut for cosmetic appeal. When I go to get my hair cut I just want it cut; I don't want it to look anything special. However I am happy. What I really want to say is Thank you to all the free will people of God of Heaven for supporting me in my quest for protection for my Vietnamese Kingdom. 1 God of Heaven to rule us all; we are mere people and God looks from above to see all people including me the lowest peon. However I get by. Sometimes I feel low but God of Heaven gave me a gold ring once for marriage but I lost it somehow. 9228387438
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 12-09-2017, 02:15 PM   #3
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Tien's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Greetings, dear Professor Oak... It’s been a long time since you were in the AB Forums...

By the way, I am sorry to inform you, but I am not Poke-man. In fact, my secret identity, never before revealed, is the phenomenal Ash Gray wannabe aka (Tr)ash Dust. And my motto is “ashes to ashes, dust to dust and trash to trash”...

So I did not summon you...

Ash’s baldness...
Don't worry Myst. If you are trash in the end then it was good while it lasted. hehe For what it is worth I don't think you are trash now. Sometimes I joke and make you seem silly! However I like you that is why I mock you sometimes. So let me continue mocking you because my girlfriend will get mad at me if I don't# The Myst(erious) Myst(van) is making me Myst(y) eyed...
Old 13-09-2017, 01:56 AM   #4
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Thank you very much for fixing the site login problem.

Emperor Japo(deis) and Space God from Holland(e) are the best!

Dear Captien Bible : I appreciate the compliments, but I lack attributes and expertise to be a moderator.

While I can not be a moderator, at least I can be Poke-man in Professor Oak’s absence. In his presence in the Forum, I disguise myself as bald Ash Gray wannabe ( ) aka (Tr)ash Dust... (........)
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan