Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > On site
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 21-08-2006, 08:34 AM   #1
Windy

hehehe, i really like the game i have it but there are no reviews on it besides the underdog one and i can't seem to locate a manual, i think it would be good on this site because i'm confused in this game about a few points
Windy is offline                         Send a private message to Windy
Old 21-08-2006, 08:54 AM   #2
GraveDigger
Game Wizzard

Send a message via ICQ to GraveDigger

You better write one for the site.
GraveDigger is offline                         Send a private message to GraveDigger
Old 21-08-2006, 10:47 AM   #3
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

OK, well, long time I remained silent about things like that. But now I have to put this question. Why are many of young people out there nazi or even hitler focused?
If you are a German and trying to handle your history, then I might understand. Although I wouldn't understand that you're showcasing it like this. A german newspaper reported about the Hitler-bug that is endangered by extinction. And what do you think which kind of picture they put on their title? Right! Not the bug, but Adolf Hitler. Many people pinned down about the hitler-amorousness of the the newspaper. Why not picture an image of the bug?
And, well, I think many people suffer from this new illness: Hitler-amorousness. Naturally noone will admit...
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone
Old 21-08-2006, 10:50 AM   #4
Entrante

It is a joke, the best way to support the nazi would be forgetting them and what they did. A silly way of "honouring" is a way of making fun of them. But if you wish to discuss about it better outside a request post.
Entrante is offline                         Send a private message to Entrante
Old 21-08-2006, 10:59 AM   #5
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

I didn't say that I want people to forget all about that. But there are other ways than childish wannabe jokes...
No offend, only my oppinion...
And as you said: this really isn't the place. But I had to say it here and now and nothing more in return...
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone
Old 21-08-2006, 11:15 AM   #6
GraveDigger
Game Wizzard

Send a message via ICQ to GraveDigger

About the Crisis' manual, which I am still trying to loacte in one of my archives. Stay put thill then.

and hey, Bush won't let us forget the Nazi. He is Adolf Hitler's Doppleganger that still lives.
GraveDigger is offline                         Send a private message to GraveDigger
Old 21-08-2006, 01:04 PM   #7
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Could we please keep this topic a game related one? If you want to talk politics, go to 3x Blah. Please?
Old 21-08-2006, 02:56 PM   #8
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Midget is correct. One more post in this thread about that subject and all of them will be removed. You want to discuss your opinion about Nazis - do it in 3x Blah.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 28-06-2007, 04:33 AM   #9
Windy

its a really good game, i know its on HOTU, but it would be a gem for this site ....

it would be good to have a forum for it, cause im not sure how to win/do good, i always seem to do so well the the economy dies

wow, i sound like so much of a noob saying it like this, but since i am it dosent matter
Windy is offline                         Send a private message to Windy
Old 28-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #10
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

Published by Spectrum Holobyte, Inc. and Released in 1991 for Dos

http://www.mobygames.com/game/crisis-in-the-kremlin

The company was acquired by Hasbro Interactive in 1998 and in 1999 so Spectrum Holobyte ceased to exist when the development studio in Alameda was closed. Hasbro subsequently sold all the assets of the various Hasbro Interactive studios to Infogrames, now Atari.

I think it's Abandonware...what's your opinion?