Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-07-2005, 12:29 PM   #11
Doc Adrian
Game Wizzard

They got ratings, I don't know what people expect them to do if people don't pay attention to them.

Its not like a game called Grand Theft Auto could be confused with Mario Paint Brush. To me I think its as stupid as someone renting a gory horror movie and complain that it was scary or disgusting..HELLO!

(Working in a video store in his previous job has made Doc want to drink)

Sorry about the rant, I personally like playing Grand Theft Auto games, and as of yet I have not felt any inclination to steal real cars, I wish other people would either like it or have the decency to ignore it, but stop whining about it.
Doc Adrian is offline                         Send a private message to Doc Adrian
Old 22-07-2005, 01:06 PM   #12
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

I got it a couple days ago because I heard some rumour they were going to try and ban in America and I thought if they did they may also do so here.

It doesn't work to well on my computer, but I'm getting a new Video Card soon, and I had to spend 50 bucks on a new CD/DVD drive because my previous one was too slow. I'm more pissed off at what the game has cost me, not the violence.

And I prefer Vice City, Ray Liotta did a mighty fine job.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 22-07-2005, 01:19 PM   #13
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

Is it more a resource hog than VC? GTA III run like crap with turds on top, while Vice City is very smooth and without any problems. How is S.A in terms of performance on low end systems?

edited stupid spelling mistake.
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 22-07-2005, 01:26 PM   #14
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

It's absolute carp! With trout on top. Get a good system and it'll pike away leaving you with smooth, shark-like action and a couple of stickleback story points!
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 22-07-2005, 01:35 PM   #15
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Both Vice City and GTA 3 ran pretty smoothly on my computer with some lag in highly built up areas, I mean with a heap of cars and people around. But San Andreas lags about half of the time, causing me to crash, the car that is, especially when it is raining.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 22-07-2005, 08:06 PM   #16
joelinator

when your stars are baked and your rivers fly, do you ever think you are stuck out in the sky?
joelinator is offline                         Send a private message to joelinator
Old 22-07-2005, 08:15 PM   #17
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by joelinator@Jul 22 2005, 08:06 PM
when your stars are baked and your rivers fly, do you ever think you are stuck out in the sky?
Is there a particular reason why you keep spamming your own threads or does that actually bear any relevance to the game?
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 22-07-2005, 09:07 PM   #18
joelinator

its a song in the game thats stuck in my head
joelinator is offline                         Send a private message to joelinator
Old 22-07-2005, 09:19 PM   #19
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Right. Sorry about that.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 23-07-2005, 10:24 AM   #20
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

I don't listen to the radio stations. If I were to listen to any it would be the talk back one's but without Lazlo it just ain't worth listening to.

And I just noticed yesterday the character from GTA 3 makes an appearance in San Andreas.