Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau > Abandonia Case Files
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2014, 11:08 AM   #1
Duthorian

Default [MrFlibble] Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns

-I've played it between 2000-2005 (I suspect the game to be made sometime between 1995 and 2000)
-either pentium I or IV (a weak pentium IV though)
-win 98
-2D with something from 256 colours to above 256
-a RTS side scrooling game where you would have a main ''Hero'' with wich you could hire units/mercenaries; those mercenaries would stick along your hero (for example: the melee units would sit in front of you and 2 balistas at your right\left side); you could not control them individualy, only as a group; there was this Bee Nest that would spawn wandering bees wich you could abuse to level up; if left alone the Bee Nests could reproduce untill eventually the whole map would be full with them; you could change the speed of the game... and that's about what I remember... if you want more details say in the reply and I'll think about them. Thank you.
I think there was also a quest in the campaign where you had to kill a dragon, and if I remember correctly, your hero was female... a hot one too!

Last edited by Duthorian; 01-03-2014 at 12:22 PM.
Duthorian is offline                         Send a private message to Duthorian