Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-12-2004, 10:24 AM   #31
Lance

Have to say it was quite an amazing game, finished it, though it took a while.
Don't know if there is a Reunion II available as was said in the end-credits.
Searched everywhere but could not find it.
Anyways, great game, great site.

Old 08-12-2004, 01:26 PM   #32
bohor
Game Wizzard

hm, this game realy does look interesting, ill probably play it!!k:
bohor is offline                         Send a private message to bohor
Old 13-12-2004, 04:29 PM   #33
Stormrider

Many people have problems with this game, me too! I´ve found some great hints here
http://dlh.net/chtdb/chtview.php?lan...=pc&disp=e4005

So after reading this all the problems were gone, BUT it is still a HARD game witch MUCH micro management. But it´s great.

Old 03-01-2005, 02:04 PM   #34
gutersnipe

does anyone know if the reunion 2 ever came out

Old 03-01-2005, 02:13 PM   #35
Wael
Hero Gamer

Quite sure that it didn´t /-
Wael is offline                         Send a private message to Wael
Old 03-01-2005, 02:23 PM   #36
Borodin
Home Sweet Abandonia

Wael's right. As I recall, the game was distributed by a Texas publisher, Merit Studios, that had a lot of front money. But when big returns didn't materialize on the initial products, they started releasing some really sleazy stuff. I remember a shooter where the aim was simply to kill as many Arabs as possible. It was disgusting. The Hungarian developers, Digital Reality, also turned out Imperium Galactica II, which they stopped supporting within a few months of release. I've seen nothing else from them, since.
Borodin is offline                         Send a private message to Borodin
Old 06-01-2005, 02:47 AM   #37
McTweedle

Attacking is: Scouting by spy satellite, additional scouting by spy ship. right after at Planet info screen the Morgul Picture appears (planet owner), left-clicking on the own task force (10 hunters, 30 Fighters and 5 Destroyer did well, hell o' Tanks ~ 200 required, maybe even more, troopers as well) in system view will trigger a rifle - icon when being in system view. clicking on it opens the battle, defeat the remaining spacecrafts (even after destroying them in "Round 1" there are still some left) and your landing party will be deployed automatically.

Still wondering what i did wrong, somebody got useful hints?

PS: no point in defeating the 4th Mogrul wave. Just too many of them. Some1 did it, PLEASE tell me how. successful invasion of Mirach III best by 3 to 4 months beyond date of 3rd Mogrul wave.

Old 07-01-2005, 01:42 AM   #38
Stomrider

Build as many military as you can after you defeated the annoying Morgal suckers. And do NOT explore the 3 new Systems before your fleet contains at least 200 Hunters 100 Starfighers and about 20-30 Destroyers + 300 Tanks, maybe some Troopers, and eventually many Aircraft if you found it on the Morgal planet (getting the Aircraft is luck, they say when the Morgals are using it you get it but you never manage to survive long enough to let it develop them) Then explore the three new Systems and let the spy locate the homeworld of each race of the fu**** league and destroy them immediately. After destroying the last race you should get cooridantes for 2 new systems but that never happened in my game so i gave up and deleted it. Maybe ´cause i used one of the trainers do get the Aircraft or cause i destroyed not the league leading race at last.
Stomrider is offline                         Send a private message to Stomrider
Old 09-01-2005, 12:31 AM   #39
hellokits

So how do i launch a space station? i have about 6 space station and nothing happens
hellokits is offline                         Send a private message to hellokits
Old 10-01-2005, 03:29 PM   #40
Rodeo

PLZ HELP ME!!! Im getting copyright protection every few minutes into playing the game. I downloaded the manual to try and find the words/codes but can't get anywhere with it. Does anyone know where i can get these codes from?? Also...is it because of my XP that im not getting this long intro that the reviewer speaks of? Cuz when i start Reunion, after intro credits it jumps str8 to the title screen.