Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games > On site
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 12-02-2006, 05:50 PM   #1
Gildedtongue

Default MechWarrior | BattleTech - The Cresent Hawk's Revenge

Been looking around for both of these. I had many fun times with the original Mechwarrior, mainly just going around and doing contracts for various governments. Definately a fun game with its massive galaxy and open storyline.

Also looking for Ultrabots. Another weird mech sim. The only thing I could remember from it was that it just couldn't run on my machine (Back in '93).

Also BattleTech 2: The Cresent Hawk's Revenge was fun, especially when you could unlock multiplayer after beating it.
Gildedtongue is offline                         Send a private message to Gildedtongue
Old 12-02-2006, 05:59 PM   #2
Gildedtongue

Ack, never mind about Ultrabots... didn't know it was an EA game...
Gildedtongue is offline                         Send a private message to Gildedtongue
Old 13-02-2006, 05:55 PM   #3
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Mechwarrior: we have the review for it (I'm sure of that - wrote it myself), but had to remove the game due to an ESA request.
Battle Tech 2: I am aware of at least two reviews being submitted. Not sure why none is up yet.

You can find both on Underdogs, though.

Oh, and if you want - I made a little nifty savegame editor / mech hacker for CHR. Not perfect, but it works.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 16-02-2006, 02:12 PM   #4
Gildedtongue

Dunno how I miss that on Mechwarrior, though probably because it isn't listed with the Simulations and I used to associate it with sim games (Darn multi genre videogames...)

Almost funny how Activision still holds onto these games, consitering it, like Interplay (sadly) could be consitered, well, non existant. But, their lawyers still definately exist, and that's reason enough to remain cautious!

And, yeah, I wouldn't mind the trainer, might be fun to mess around with. Have Urbanbots that actuall, you know, WORK and all...
Old 16-02-2006, 02:17 PM   #5
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

OK, PM me with the e-mail adress to send it to.

If you want, I can also provide you with my notes on the actual structure of the 'Mech record - if you can figure out some more values, it'd be great (covered most of the stuff, but not everything)

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 17-02-2006, 09:49 AM   #6
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I'm playing Krazy Ivan again and wanted to write a review, but Psygnosis stands behind the game. Perhaps i can upload it if ESA doesn't care..... :whistle:
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 17-02-2006, 05:04 PM   #7
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

You can ask Kosta to allow you to write a review without the actual game download. Such exceptions have been made in the past.

-- Reed Richards