Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-02-2006, 12:52 PM   #111
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by meep@Jan 25 2006, 12:21 AM
And how do you setup Lion!? I have it downloaded, but I don't know what to do next. FAQ please! :Brain:
This is about WOLF we're not hosting Lion - so go ask whereever you got it from. When we'll host Lion we'll care, until then - stop asking such questions (there were other's who asked and all of them were just wasting the time).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 06-02-2006, 05:15 PM   #112
Ardaric

Very good game
Ardaric is offline                         Send a private message to Ardaric
Old 06-02-2006, 09:41 PM   #113
littleshadow

hi ppl still having problems with the first senario find the den in wolf can anyone help please

Old 07-02-2006, 10:59 AM   #114
littleshadow

this site has how u mate as a male but how r u able to mat as a female wolf and not a male? :help:

Old 20-02-2006, 12:11 PM   #115
littleshadow

hi all, just like to say that im still having problems with the mating thing and i cant seem to get any wolf cubs or to a point where the other wolves have cubs so could someone help please

Old 24-02-2006, 01:53 PM   #116
.WolfBlade.

Sometimes people amaze me. I will share what little knowledge I have on this awesome game.

You find water using M (Or map) and it'll show you the paces and stuff. Just follow. That's how I keep myself alive. The Map also shows you carcasses and the way to your den. Or some den. I never heard of being a lone wolf before. Only saw lone wolves in the game that did nothing at all :crazy:

I wish DOSBox would run Lion as I can't get PureDOS but ah well. I have Wolf. Can't they make an updated version without making it horrible like some games? I heard there was a new one released.

Old 26-02-2006, 02:26 PM   #117
balacay

For those who don't know how to mate...........

If you guys where watching Animal Planet, you whould probably discover that you need to be the alpha female or alpha male.
and there are diferent breeding seasons according to the region:
1. in the temperate region you have the whole winter to mate
2. in the arctic you have the first two weeks of spring
3. in the plains I think it's the whole summer

But don't forget that in the mating season, if you are the male you need to keep very close to the alpha female, sleep very close to her, and after 1 week you can try mating with her.
If you're the female, the alpha male while stay close to you, and he will try then to mate with you.

ONLY THE ALPHA PAIR MAY MATE!!!!!!!
balacay is offline                         Send a private message to balacay
Old 27-02-2006, 04:14 AM   #118

How many days last a month, because I really want to try mating...I tried everything, every little trick.... And I wasn't able to do it...Can some1 show me the true way to do it or show a picture of it to be sure that we can?

Oh, And I found the manual....It is impossible to be a lone wolf. If your pack die, you will be a lone wolf, but I don't think you will be able to make another pack.......

My email is pleasedon't@spamthis.com , plz send any reply about mating there. DO NOT SPAM IT! Thx. Or answer here.

P.s. I know, I should make an account....tomorrow...

Old 05-03-2006, 11:19 AM   #119

How do I install Wolf?

Old 05-03-2006, 09:08 PM   #120

Hello, I need help I stay with the female all the time, but she leaves me every morning and after she eats or drinks. I try to to stay with her every day and night but every time i try she will not mate. Can I be a female and mate too? Sorry for all the qquestions.