Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-12-2005, 04:40 AM   #21
james

what do you guys to use to open this program, i cant seem to get the file to run...help i love this game

Old 06-12-2006, 10:20 AM   #22

This game shaped my life! I totally loved it!! Played it for hours and hours with my bro...

I'm well upset it only got a 2!! Please change it!!

Someone just pointed out to me that I should play it again 'cos maybe it aint so good.

I think I'll stick with the memory that my first game was awesome!!!

Great site BTW but shame about the pointing system...

Old 13-12-2006, 02:14 PM   #23
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(james @ Dec 6 2005, 06:40 AM) [snapback]186636[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
what do you guys to use to open this program, i cant seem to get the file to run...help i love this game
[/b]
It seems you are trying to run the game in plain Windows. I strongly suggest you use DosBox instead.
You can download it here.

You might want to check out the official DosBox FAQ, and particularly this part of it. It is quite helpful for users unfamiliar with DosBox.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 04-03-2007, 06:12 PM   #24
Toaranaga
Unhappy

When I was a student I had this game as an original arcade cabinet. I even had to put money in it to be able to play. Added some wires and a button to deal with that problem.
I've been playing this game for hours and hours with my college friends. This was in 1990 or so. When I was graduated and moved to another place I left the cabinet for others to play with. That is one of the few things I regret in my life! I should have tahe it with me :-( :-( :-(

Old 12-05-2021, 09:15 PM   #25
AndrewJFisher
Forum hobbit

GOG has the arcade games as a set, for Windows
https://www.gog.com/game/double_dragon_trilogy
AndrewJFisher is offline                         Send a private message to AndrewJFisher