Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-02-2007, 02:29 AM   #61
silz
Abandonia nerd

Sure, go ahead. The sahuagin means nothing. All you need is some info from Ezra about the wizard and the lighthouse to advance the plot.
silz is offline                         Send a private message to silz
Old 15-02-2007, 07:48 PM   #62

well i'm in the lighthouse. i made it to level 6 and didnt pay attention and fell down. oops

i know there is a powerful long sword near the top and good bracers but besides that and finding fastillion is there anything else worth noting on the other floors?

Old 15-02-2007, 11:53 PM   #63
Rob

I need your help again cremz

In the lighthouse, i've been looking over 2 walkthroughs for the game, i cant seem to find another thats helpful.

It says to ascent to the 8th floor and turn off the teleporter system then fall down the pit and climb up. When its off I'm able to find another hidden transporter system on the 1st floor.

Here's the problem. I can find the hidden portal after coming up from the garbage shoot. And I can climb all the way up to the 9th floor where i cant go any further. I excepted that so no biggy.

But when i move around in level 8 i always go in circles. I find no thingy to turn off at all and the pits in the damn way.

Also there seems to be something on the floor that drops me down to where the vortex is on the 5th floor without any warning given at all.

HELP! :tai: :wallbash:
thanks

Old 17-02-2007, 02:34 AM   #64
silz
Abandonia nerd

since you are going in circles, I am assuming the teleporter is still on LOL...

ok from lvl 8 stairs down to lvl 7...move E,S,S,E,E,S,E,E,E,N,W all the way and open up the door to lvl 9

on lvl 9, move E,south all the way, west all the way, go north all the way until you see 2 doors, go in the south door and climb up to lvl 10.

on lvl 10, move E, S S W N W W W N E N E E TO THE STAIRS..attempt the false door at lvl 11...go back to lvl 10 and move W S W S and you will meet a woman...after that find a pit and go suicide :P

if you jump down still alive and kicking, run W UNTIL YOU see an archway on your left, follow the hallway until you see another arch on your right, get into the archway. Remember to check your compass as you progress along here as you will be given a 180 degrees turn. you should stay W, pass the archway, go south, then east, then south and enters through the secret door on your right or W. The teleporter will teleports you to lvl 11.

btw, the directions are a bit complicated on the E E style LOL but its really needed to avoid some teleporters.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 15 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]279457[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
well i'm in the lighthouse. i made it to level 6 and didnt pay attention and fell down. oops

i know there is a powerful long sword near the top and good bracers but besides that and finding fastillion is there anything else worth noting on the other floors?
[/b]
yeap theres a long sword +4 and bracers +4 on lvl 10 who appears only after you attempt the false door at lvl 11..well d'oh! ain't that a good way of forcing you to go all the way up only to jump all the way down...
Old 17-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #65

okay i'm getting there *whew*

now i've turned the teleporter off that turned out to be on level 7
i've gone up and hit on the False Door on level 11
then went back down and foudn the elf girl and took her stuff

i fell down the pit, cant find anything down there so i climb up. Now i'm up in an enclosed space and a secret door is near that takes me back to level 1. I look around on the whole floor before going in the portal but i find nothing. I go in the portal, I go back to level one and i look around aimlessly for secret doors

i cant find the way to this dumb wizard AHHHH :blink:

Old 18-02-2007, 12:20 AM   #66

what floor is this teleporter on? If i foudn the false door and the elf chick and fall down the pit do i then climb up, use the first teleporter and look around on the 1st floor for a second teleporter?

i can't find the hidden teleporter
i'm trying directions but...

Old 18-02-2007, 01:43 AM   #67
silz
Abandonia nerd

When you fall off the pit, you should be at 1st deep at basement lvl 1. My directions are at first deep. I don't think you can turn off that teleporter cause its the only access to lvl 11. You should just keep falling, falling, falling until they said something you landed on a large pile of dirt.
Old 18-02-2007, 08:26 PM   #68

weird, i thought i turned it off before getting to level 11 but i guess it must have been on

anyway its off now
i wonder if thats why i cant find the teleporter

Old 18-02-2007, 10:40 PM   #69

Yeah the teleporter must have been on.

I redid the False door thing and went down to level 10 or 9 and went suicide down to the garbage pit that you can't go anywhere in. The square place where all the garbage and offal is where you land at.

Since I find nothing there I climb up. I get the messages of the mysterious elf chick "Under the porch...."

so as soon as i climb myself up i see the archway. One step in the wrong direction and i'm back down the pit. So I turn around to face West. If I turn north i think it is the secret door is there to take me back to ground level, maybe level 1? where the way I came into the lighthouse is. If I keep heading west its all the archways and what not which I went aimlessly around over and over and over trying to walk through walls and find secret doors to teleporters.

Since I find nothing I go through the secret door that that has the teleporter bringing me to ground level where another walkthrough said the teleporter was supposed to be near the entrance. I can't find it and when I headed west from climbing up I quickly reach a dead end.

I tried west at the VERY buttom through the dirt pile but since there is no hallways this must not be the place. So I tried climbing up and doing it that way and I noticed my map changed directions on me once but I still cant get it. I feel like a dolt and that its hopeless for me. Maybe there is some glitch, the same kinda one that made the saughlin not appear in the hamlet of hizden... :tai:

Old 20-02-2007, 01:21 AM   #70
silz
Abandonia nerd

I must really suck in giving directions. I think its corridor heh. Anyway from the pit with the garbage, it should goes like this W W W S E E E S W W W W S E S W and enter the teleporter.